I would have pitied her, but my hand bloody hurt.

Once the lackluster breakfast was over, we grabbed our bags from the room and left after searching all the drawers for anything we might have missed. The world would have imploded if we had left Tuney's favorite eyelash curler behind. However, all that was left was the Bible. Vaguely, I wondered if the Leaky Cauldron had any books that it left out for its patrons. I highly doubted that Hogwarts, A History would have the same desired effect. Nevertheless, we piled into the elevator and went all the way down.

Petunia and I hovered around the posh lobby furniture while Mum checked us out.

"Your arms look very hairless," I told Petunia.

"Thank you," she replied without really turning to address me except for a flash of her eyes.

I decided it would be better for everyone present if I didn't mention that my comment had not been meant as a compliment.

"You should really consider getting waxed," Petunia told me in an unfamiliar attempt at helpfulness. "It lasts for so much longer than shaving does."

"Yeah," I agreed. "But it hurts too."

Petunia shrugged and pivoted so that she was facing me now. "Yeah, but it's nice for the summer. That way you don't have to shave everything every morning. Sometimes, I long for pants."

I smiled. "But then you always get too restless and long for flip-flops."

"No, I don't," she argued.

"Yes, you do!" I corrected her. "Mum got so mad at you that one winter when you wore them to school and nearly got frostbite on your feet!"

"Oh," she chuckled. "Right."

I related to her completely. I hated when any season wore on for too long. I always felt the need to change, to escape, to begin something new. I hated feeling trapped.

"But it's too hot to wear anything long in the summer," Petunia complained. "So I'm stuck habitually removing hair from my body," she resigned with a bitter sigh.

I grinned. All females knew exactly how she felt. "Great genetics we've got, huh? Mum's side has heart disease, and Dad's family are all hairy beasts. It's a good thing we're pretty," I added as a joke.

"Some of us," she countered as she poked me in the arm.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

Petunia rolled her eyes, but smiled lightly. "We should really look into trading them in for a new model."

I chuckled quietly. "But then we would be so normal," I reminded her as I contorted my face in disgust at the word. "Didn't we decide that we were going to be superheroes when we were younger? Do you remember that day when Dad showed us all of his old comic books?"

Petunia nodded. "I remember. I was going to be the superhero, and you were going to be my trusty sidekick because you were shorter than me."

"And I always threw a tantrum because I wanted to be the superhero, too," I said as I recalled the memory fondly.

"We even convinced Mum to help us make costumes," Petunia added.

"We did," I agreed.

My mum walked over to us with a large smile on her face. "What's this?" she asked rhetorically. "My girls are actually talking, in fact, smiling," she emphasized, "without fighting? Did I miss something? Did they make an announcement that there was going to be a natural disaster soon? Should I invest in some flood gear?"