chapter nine

Jin<3: Hey I didn't see you around these days where are you?

You: oh I think I forgot to tell you. Since i dont have any classes this week I'm visiting my family. I never had time to visit them

Jin<3: aww I miss you already:(

You: sure since we do so much together anyway...

Jin<3: huh? What do you mean

You: nothing.
Well I have to go now my mom and brother are picking me up from the train station Bye!

Jin<3: okay Byee have fun.

You closed your phone and frowned.

Will he ever have the guts to talk with you? Or is he embarrassed to talk with you because you're a year under him and not "cool enough" ?

A lot of questions floded your head but your frown turned into a smile the second you saw your mom, Your brother Hueningkai, and his best friend Yeonjun walking towards you.

"Y/N my little baby!" Your mom exclaimed wrapping her arms around your body.

"Hey mom.." you whispered happy  hugging her tightly too

"God you are so beautiful. Even prettier than before!" She said breaking the hug and making you blush.

"Thank you" you mumbled smiling.

Befire you could say somehting else your little brother wrapped his arms around you

"I missed you Noona" he said hugging you  even tighter now.

Hueningkai has always been a bit "Clingy" but in a cute way. You loved that he wasnt like your friends always described their  brothers.

Yes you knew that they all loved their older sisters but in your opinion  it was odd that they were always so cold in the "outside".

Hueningkais clinginess had grown more when your dad died years ago.
It took him really long to get over the fact that your dad had passed away after a car accident.

Since then you always had the urge to protect him from the bad things in this world. Yes he was strong and already 16 but for you he was still your little baby brother after all.

"I missed you too Kai" you answered smiling big after letting go of him.

Next your eyes fell on Yeonjun who was also like a little brother to you.

"You have gotten hotter Y/N" he said jokingly and You just rolled your eyes playfully

"Come here you dumbass" you said wrapping your arms around him.

After you let go of him you took your bag and you all started walking to the car.

You took in the surrounding as you guys drove home.
It looked so familiar yet so different to you.
It's the place where you grow up and you smiled remembering all the memories with your family and friends.

At home the boys instantly ran up to Kais room to play some videogames and you walked inside your old room.

You put your bag down and sat down on your bed. A small smile formed on your face when you saw all the Frames with pictures on your wall.

You still couldnt believe you couldnt visit your mom in these four months. It felt like you weren't here for four years not months.
But at least you were now here.

After you changed into some more comfortable clothes you walked downstairs to see your mom in the kitchen cooking something.

"Hey what are you making mom?" You asked sitting on top of the counter
She looked up at you and smiled.

"Kimchiii~" she said goofily making you laugh slightly.

"Cant wait to eat your kimchi again after months" you answered smiling at her.

"You're gonn be here next month on christmas right?" She suddenly asked.

"Of course mom! I will be here!" You said and she smiled again.

After dinner you Kai and Yeonjun decided to watch a movie together. But after you fell asleep during the movie The boys thought its funny to go through your phone.

Of course they didnt go through your messages because it was disrespectful in their opinion but they decided to post something on your Instagram account.