Author's Note

Hey so yea, now you know what my dreams consist of...

So anyway, yes, I'm aware the last time I updated was months ago. Sorry guys, I'm just too much of a perfectionist when it comes to my writing. It's suppose to be in the male lead's POV but it just sounds too girlish. So I'm trying to make it more... Guy-ish and it's not going very well.

I'm also thinking to make updating a monthly thing. However, I think I'll put a "half-chapter" every two weeks. Like, two weeks after the main chapter, there'll be a half-chapter that might be in the opposite person's POV or have something to do with things that weren't talked about that happened in the main chapter. It'll be tiny and have either a funny or emotional vibe.

It will rarely have anything to do with the main plot of the story so you won't have to read it if you don't feel like it. But somethings might have references to the half-chapters. They'll have stars (*) next to them to show that the back story to it is in a previous or upcoming half-chapter. At the end of the main chapter, it'll say where you can find the reference and give a little summary about it. Something like this:

I walked into the house only to smell burned hair. I entered the kitchen and found Ellie eating cereal at the counter with a bandage wrapped around her tail.*

[rest of chapter]

-End of Chapter-

*Ellie had a bandage on her tail and burned hair, found in the half-chapter before this one - She had burned her tail on the stove as she tried making soup.

So if you like the idea, tell me. And I'll try to update soon. Love you all, Bai!