Chapter 5 - I'm Sorry

Taehyung POV

I didn't see jungkook when I go to my work.. He didnt talk to me.. He looks so tired and weak.. Is it because of me.. He tries to avoid me mostly.. His answers will be one word when I ask anything to him..

Its nearly afternoon i was in the counter where sehun and kai were cleaning the tables.. Suddenly baekhyun hyung rushed to the table..

'Jungkook.. You have to go to his college.. Go quickly..' Jin hyung took his wallet and mobile and rushed to his car.. 'What happened?' I asked baekhyun hyung..

'I dont know.. Jimin called me.. He cried a lot I didn't hear clearly..' I was worried.. Is something happened to him...

'Why did he call jin hyung..' Beakhyun hyung sighed.. ' Because he is his guardian..' I nodded my head.. I can't concentrate on the work..  what if he is hurt.. Will he be all right.. I don't know why I am thinking about him.. I groaned and leaned my head on the table..

The door opened its Jin hyung and jimin.. it's 3 in the afternoon.. they both sit on the chair.. 'what happened?' Baekhyun hyung asked..

'Is he alright.. did someone hurt him.. tell me.. I will break their bones..' sehun clenched his fist..

'Tell us what happened hyung..' jimin and jin hyung looked at me..

Flashback

No one's pov

Jimin and jungkook were walking in the empty cafeteria in the college.. 'Hey slut...' jimin and jungkook stopped on the track and looked at jun who stood before them.. Jungkook holds jimin's hand and pulled him to his back..

'Move jun.. we have to go..' jun smirked at him..

'Come on jungkook.. don't act.. Now I came to know how did you earn money..' he showed a photo of him and taehyung..

'Is he your sugar daddy..' jungkook clenched his fist..

'Just shut up..  he is my friend ...' jungkook snatched his phone and delete the photo..

'A friend.. dude.. he looks so rich.. did he pleasured you or you pleasured him..' jungkook was about to punch him but jimin stopped him..

'I want him.. I don't think this handsome boy is your boyfriend.. come to my place with him tomorrow.. I have to taste him..'

'Don't talk about him like that.. he is not like that..' jungkook growled at him..

'Don't worry.. he will enjoy it.. I will f...' jungkook punched him on his face.. 'I said don't talk to him like that... didn't you hear that..' jungkook rolled his sleeves and punched him again on his face..

'Jungkook.. jun.. come to my office...' they both entered into their professor  room.. 'Why the hell you punch jun?'

'He talk so bad about my hyung..' The professor smirked at him..

'Jungkook.. you know about your status..  because of your grade and scholarship we admitted you in this college..' jun smirked at him..