"Hey bub you ready?" Felix nods as he stands, everyone leaving the room before him to get into place.

Jungkook kisses his mate before taking his arm, Yoongi smiles as they walk down the aisle. Right behind them is Liv and JinJin then Mikey and Hyunjin. After them are the flower girls. Yoongi quickly makes his was back down the aisle to escort his daughter.

The fathers of each girl walk with them, throwing flower petals together. The little girls insisted that their fathers do this with them, the crowd chuckles when they see the men throwing flower petals as well. Never have any of them seen this be done at a wedding before.

Taehyung waited anxiously for Felix, his palms sweating as he has them crosses behind his back. All the guest stand as they hear the door open, Taehyung tears up as he sees Felix. He looks absolutely stunning in Taehyungs eyes, the alpha letting a few tears slip as he continues to watch his mate walk towards him.

Felix smiles brightly when he locks eyes with his alpha, any from of nervousness leaving his body. When he reaches his mate he grabs his hand before standing before him. 'I love you' Taehyung mouths to Felix, blushing feeling quickly says 'I love you too' before they start the ceremony.

When it's time to present the vows Felix asks if he can go first, Taehyung nods with a gentle smile present on his face as he looks at the younger with love and adoration. But before Felix can say a word the doors burst open, everyone looks back and sees who they weren't expecting.

Park Jimin standing with tears streaming down his face, his fist balled tightly as he locks eyes with Felix. He walks quickly to the alter, Taehyung holding a strong glare towards the beta whereas Felix has an unreadable expression on.

"Don't do this Taehyung I'm way better than that pathetic omega!"

Before Taehyung could say anything a harsh slap was delivered to Jimins cheek, gasps could be heard from everyone. Sonhwa, Minha, and Scarlett all ran to their fathers not liking the scene playing out in front of them.

"How am I the pathetic one? You show up at my wedding trying to get back with MY mate after everything you put him through!" Felix balls his fist up in anger, his eyes turning a golden yellow.

"He's mine now, the mood goddess paired us together because she knew I'd treat him right! I don't go spread my legs for other men when I'm in a relationship, I don't go try to sleep with men who already found their mates, and I damn sure would never try to cause my brother to have a miscarriage!"

Taehyung takes Felix into his arms, whispering sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down, kissing the crown of his head oh so gently. Felix looks up at him with his beautiful hazel eyes once he's calmed down, "Kim Taehyung I love you with all my heart the day I met you I was so embarrassed because it was my fist day working at the coffee shop and I bumped into you."

A blush creeps it's way on to the omegas cheeks as he continues to look at his mate, "I was so scared to ask for your number but Jungkook hyung gave me the confidence boost I needed to do so, I love when your eyes light up when you're with the babies. I love the look of adoration on your face when you play with our puppy, that amazing boxy smile you greet me with as soon as we get up in the morning and before we go to sleep at night is so so beautiful Taehyung."

Jimin feels a pang in his chest remembering how he used to wake up to that smile every day, but now it's not him anymore and never will be again.

"I was so worried that you would leave me when I told you that I was saving myself for marriage but, you told me that you would gladly wait for me. I can't wait to start a family with you, to achieve so much with you by my side, to grow old with you. I love you and only you and I can't wait to be Kim Felix."