Six

A few  days  later  both  the  families  met to discuss  the  details  of the  wedding  at a Japanese restaurant and  to Jungkook 's  horror and disbelief  it was  happening  a month  later. Everyone  else  looked  enlivened  but  he couldn't  openly  express  his  sorrow and anger.

He  couldn't  understand  why everything  was  happening  in a  hurry.The  next  thing  he knew  he had  already  moved  into  Taehyung 's  house. Against  his  will  that  is.He  just  wanted  to scream  out  his  frustrations.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
They lived as strangers who only shared a house.

One  evening Taehyung  came  back  from  work  and  was  happy when  Jungkook  had made  dinner  for  the  both  of them. It brought  back  so many  memories  except  that  this  Jungkook  was  cold. His  eyes  were  icy and  nasty. Taehyung  wanted  to talk  to him  but  no words  could  come  out  of his  mouth.

Jungkook  was  just  poking  his  dinner  with  a folk,barely  eating. On seeing  the  younger 's  state  Taehyung  felt  his  appetite  running  away. It couldn't  be helped  that  Jungkook  despised   him from  the  depths  of hell.

Taehyung  went  upstairs  and  took  a shower. When  he came  back  Jungkook  was  already  in their  room  preparing  to sleep. It was  silence  as usually. The  same  old  silent  treatment.

"Is  this  a lipstick  stain?"Jungkook  started  as he  was  looking  at the  older 's  shirt that  he wanted  to put  in the  basket.

"What? "Taehyung  asked 

"Are  you  playing  dumb   and clueless right  now. This  is obviously  a kiss mark  Taehyung. Last  time you  told  me  that  you  don't  do women  now  what  changed. Or is it a guy  that  wears lipstick? "Jungkook  asked  with  sarcasm  as he  threw the  shirt  in the  basket.

"It kinda  happen. A workmate  stripped  over  me. That's  when  that  happened "

Jungkook  sighed. "Why did  I  even  bother  ask. It's  not  my business  anyways"

"What  happened  to you. ?Why  are you  like  this. Can't  you  move  on?"Taehyung  asked  and  Jungkook  gave  him  the  are you  being  serious  right  now  "look.

"Taehyung, you  don't  have any idea how  it feels  when  someone  you  love  hurts  you  a lot. If I  didn't  love  you  as much  then  maybe  I  wouldn't  have  been  this  hurt. I don't  think  you  can  comprehend  my pain  because  you  don't  have  a heart  to love  any one."Jungkook  said.

Jungkook's  phone  vibrated  from  the nightstand  indicating  that  he had  gotten  a text. Taehyung  was  standing right  besides  it.

"Taehyung, leave  my  phone the hell  alone "Jungkook  says. Curiosity  sparkled in the  older. Why was  he so worried  about  that  damn phone.

Ignoring  him  Taehyung  picked  up the  phone  and  read  the  message.

Jimin :When  are you  coming

"Taehyung. . .."

"What  the  hell  Jungkook .Who asks you  to come  over  at this  time of the  night. Doesn't  he  know  that  you  are  engaged  or am I  missing  something. ?"

"Taehyung, you  don't  have  to know  everything  about  me .You  don't  have  the  right "Jungkook exploded

"I  believe  I  do.Why don't  you  just  pack your  shit and  go and  marry him  instead.I'm  sure  he would  be thrilled  since  he  is asking  about where  you at "Taehyung  ragged.