Chapter 1

Ivy's POV:

As i'm walking down the hall to go to first period, I see Chance standing by my locker. He's always waiting for me when I get to school. I call his name and he turns around. His short blonde hair whips around and once he see me, he smiles. When I got to my locker all I could do was stare in to his beautiful blue eyes. Since he is captain of the football team, he was wearing his football jersey and some cargo shorts. He grabbed my face lightly and kisses me on the nose. I open my locker and put my backpack and books inside. We have first block together, so he walks me to my class. "So, I heard that the Chandler twins were having a party this weekend." He got a smile on his face. "I think we should go, it would be our first party together and their parents aren't going to be home." I laugh and we walk into the classroom.

Our first block is AP Chemistry and today we had a substitute. Considering we both hate our real teacher, today would be a good day. Our teacher, usually just throws an assignment in our face and expects us to know what we are doing. Which is why nobody likes her. Honestly though, how are we supposed to pass this class, and graduate with the credits if you don't teach what we need to know, for the god damn class. The sub starts talking, so we take our seats and pay attention. "Hello class, my name is Mr.Larson, but you can call me Mr.L or by my first name, Alex. Today you will need your laptops, so please get them out." I take out my computer like he asks and look back to the front of the classroom. He a pretty attractive man, but I got my man and he's too old for me.

** Time Lapse**

I hate my last block. Nothing but snooty, self absorbed bitches. It's also my worst subject, which is Physics. I just can't ever get anything right when it comes to the worksheets that we get. He makes each assignment worth 15 points and there's only ever five questions. Saly, I don't have any of my friends in this class to calm me down when one of the other girls tries to say something dumb to me.

The bell rings and i'm finally out of school for the day.I meet up with Chance and we head out the main doors. As we are walking out, we see a crowd of people standing in a giant circle. Someone yells for someone to call 911. I look into the middle of the crowd, and there was one of the freshman on the ground knocked out.