"See you in a bit," I murmur when I set her down on the floor then lean in to kiss her lips sweetly once I'm sure there isn't anyone around who shouldn't see that.

"Can I sleep in your bunk tonight?" she asks and I nod with a smile.

"If I ever say no to that, something is very wrong," I chuckle and nudge her towards the door. "Have fun, princess."

Once she walks into the room I turn and head back to where we just were, so I can start to help the crew load all of our equipment into the busses. We have a really good system going now that it's been a month, so it doesn't take too long.

I take one of the tour cars to Taco Bell after we finish, with permission of course, and get me and Billie's usual order. I always get looks for it, because it seems like way too much food for anyone, but we always manage to get it all down.

When I get back to the venue I get onto the bus and get in Billie's bunk to wait for her. I pull the curtain closed again and don't make any noise as I scroll through my phone so I can surprise her. It's not long later when she pulls the curtain back and jumps a bit when she sees me, which makes me laugh.

"Asshole," she grumbles and I hold up the bag of food with a grin.

"An asshole who got you Taco Bell."

Her face lights up and she quickly climbs into the bunk with me. There's a surprising amount of space, Chris really went all out with the busses to make sure everyone, especially Billie, is as comfortable as possible on the road.

"How was the meet and greet?" I ask while I watch her dig through the bag excitedly, eventually pulling out one of the vegan burritos.

"It was aight. The fans were great I was just so fucking exhausted. I feel bad, you know? I wish I could be a hundred percent for them," she says before taking a bite of her burrito and instantly moaning loudly at the taste.

"Gross not again!" Grey, one of the sounds shouts from his bunk, and I laugh while Billie tries not to with her mouth full of food.

"Chill! She's just eating a burrito!" I call back and hear him sigh in relief.

Grey has...heard things.

Billie and I finish the food impressively quickly while chatting about the show and whatever else comes up, and while I clean up all the trash Billie goes to change and brush her teeth for bed.

I do the same after her then crawl into bed with her, smiling when she immediately rests her head on my chest. I run my fingers through her hair gently, and strain my eyes to examine her features with what little lighting we have.

"Goodnight, Lexi," she mumbles, sounding half asleep already.

"Sleep well, Bil," I whisper back and keep playing with her hair as she drifts off quickly, unlike myself.

~

"Ten minutes until soundcheck!" someone shouts and I stick my thumb up in acknowledgement while focusing on the cards in my other hand.

Some of the crew and I are playing poker while we wait around for our jobs to need us, and it's getting intense. We're only betting candy but still....intense.