One of Skully's many blades sliced a deep wound into the flesh of my upper left arm, which I was starting to believe was broken or at least dislocated. It heavily oozed out blood and there was a bluish-purple bruise forming around it. Skully then strode forward into the dim light and press his dirty fingernails into the center of the cut and I sucked in a sharp breath as the pain spiralled all across my body. Colorful spots contoured the sides of my eyes and I had to bite my lip from the pain of it all.

A rich copper tasted flooded into my mouth and when the dirty blonde haired man laughed again I spat it out so it landed all over his face.

Skully didn't even look offended, no a demonic grin settled over his features instead. "Gracien said you'd be a fun one to break." Then he slammed his foot down on my right leg, snapping it viciously in two.

I screeched like a baby in a tumble dryer, garbled, muffled, intermittent, but nonetheless distressing and intense.

My legs buckled and I dropped to the cold hard ground, or at least as far as the chains would let me. I risked a look at my leg but had to blink a few times to clear the tears that were clouding my vision.

There was the white jagged end of a broken bone cutting through my skin and blood ran freely in thick scarlet rivers amongst the hairs of my leg, matting them together before it soaked into the plastic beneath me.

Slowly I tried to get up but quickly realized how futile it was when I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out. Sharp pain lanced through my head and colorful spots flashed in front of my eyes, it felt like my whole body had been beaten, which it had, and every movement caused some muscle or bone to ache. Regardless, I wasn't going to let this man believed he was the one to break me.

Wincing in pain I tightened my hands around the chains above me and pulled myself up, gritting my teeth against the pain that flashed at every simple breath.

When I was half stood, half hanging from the chains holding me I sneered in defiance at Skully who seemed slightly impressed at my resilience. Although I didn't focus on that all I could think off was the pain that vibrated through my entire body.

"I have to admit-" Skully didn't get to finish his statement because at that point the door to the room burst open and an ebony wolf pounced into the room, his teeth clamping around the man's throat before he even had time to yell in alarm.

Another auburn wolf followed behind and after checking there was no one else in the room they shifted, pulling
On the shorts they had tied to their ankles.

A sob of relief left me when Logan's gorgeous brown eyes appeared in front of me. The was a splatter of blood on his face but considering blood was leaking out of me from well everywhere I couldn't bring myself to care.

"Ace, my love, what did they do to you?" Logan whispered and I said nothing simply shaking my head and dropping it onto his shoulder.

I knew that he shouldn't be here. He was no only risking his life but anyone else who came with him all for me but Goddesses I had never been happier to see him in my entire life. I wasn't sure how much longer I could fight if it wasn't for him.

Logan made quick work of the cuffs at my wrists muttering a quick, "Elliot help me."

Eli undid the ones at my ankles being careful to not further hurt my damaged leg. When I was released of my restraints I dropped down into a shallow pool of my own blood, Logan just barely catching me. I weakly wrapped my arms around him, holding him as though my life depended on it and right now it actually did.

"I'm going to kill every single one of them," Logan growled lowly as he shifted me so that one arm was firmly around my waist. He tried to put one of my arms around his shoulders but I cried out.