Chapter 30

Keenan Point of View

"What the hell are you doing here looking like this?" I asked in disbelief when the familiar face appeared before me but with a much tidy appearance.

What exactly happening here?

Dion and Bell are happy to get married with each other.

Bell is not even considering me as a possible future.

The whole family is supporting them over me.

Bell still thinks I love someone else.

But what stuck a cord in me is when she said I love someone who newly entered the house which apparently turns out to be a well and neatly presented my beggar guy.

"Look who missed me so much" He replied and chuckled, hugging me tightly.

It disgusted me to no end when I heard an aww from Bell.

Heavens!

"What do you mean, Rainbow?" Mom questioned with utmost curiosity when she noticed the change in air.

"I think you should say this to your family yourself, Indigo. Trust me they will understand you." Bell fisted her hand and threw it up in a gesture of encouragement.

I looked her speechless and in disbelief. What does she want me to tell everyone?

That she thinks I freaking like a man in a different way?

How the hell did she even know about beggar guy in the first place?

Why the hell Beggar guy is here in the second place?

Who the hell am I?

"Yes honey, tell them about us." Beggar guy cooed me, pinching my cheeks.

I heard my mom and grandpa gasp loudly; mom almost on the verge of tears.

"Keenan!" She gasped and held my shoulders tightly looking at me sharply for an explanation.

"Oh come on, Begaar guy, not you too. They are already confused big time." I elbowed him lightly.

I want to know why and how he is here but first I need to fix this growing confusion.

"Please don't get enraged and please loop at everything from your son's point of view. He found a great person who loves him wholeheartedly and who pan give him the affection he needs." Bell pleaded for my mom's unnecessary understanding while Dion and grandpa are still frozen.

"Aegeus?" They said in Unison their jaw was hanging to the ground, observing the play unfolding before them.

God, what should I do first? Explain myself or confess about my actually interest person?

"No you listen first. Goodness, I'm not in love with this guy. Yes i know him and we are close but he is not the one i am interested in." I breathed in some air tried to control my increasing annoyance.

"I fell in love - at least that is what I think - with a girl, a woman, who is going to walk down the aisle today." I announced running a hand through my hair.

God this is embarrassing and infuriating to explain about my weird situation.

F**k!

"Keenan, my brother, I agree I'm a little surprised at the revelation but I respect your choice. I respect whomever you choose to love and spend time with but I request you to suspend yourself from covering it up with my bride's name." Dion spoke for the first time after the series of revelations started.