"Well I...I have some bad news. Sort of," I said, getting up and kneeling to face him. "Mist and I have to leave for a Teal Heart mission...for two weeks...tomorrow."

"Two weeks!?" He stood up. "Tomorrow? Tomorrow's Valentines Day!"

"I know...I know. But we knew this was going to happen Dick."

"I guess but...just not so soon. What is it exactly?"

"The Queen of Ageratia was assassinated," I answered softly.

"Oh..." he stopped, remembering that I close with the Ageratian royal family. I told him it was sad, but that I was fine.

"Well," he said, beginning to removed his Nightwing gear. I grinned.

"You're going to miss Valentines Day. Better make it up to me."

~

"What's with you lately?"

Misty was snapped from her reverie by her boyfriend Tanner. The two sat on the roof of her apartment building. "What do you mean?"

"You're always so distracted these days."

"Oh...Well I guess I just-"

"And you brought me up here to tell me you're leaving again, right?"

The red haired girl looked away from him. Tanner never liked it when Misty left. He was suspicious. Misty could not help that she was Laurel Destiny in secret.

"How long this time, huh?"

"Two weeks."

"What!? Mist this is-"

"Look, I can't help it alright? My mom-"

"Is not who you say she is."

Misty frowned and stood up from where she was sitting, backing away slighly. What did he mean? What did he know? What about her mother?

"You make out that you and your mom go around the world and do all of this charitable crap. You left your phone at my house the last time you left, so I took it to your house thinking your dad and brother were home. What a shock I got when your mother was the one answering."

Instead if feeling scared or worried, Misty became angry. "You opened my text! I saw I had a new one to an old conversation which, according to my phone, I had read- but I hadn't. Tanner...did you read my texts?"

"You're missing-"

"What, the point? The point that you invaded my priva-"

"Who's Tim?"

Misty froze at his words, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. Her mind cut back to the message Robin had sent on her phone. How stupid could she be- her phone should have a lock on it.

"Mist. Who's Tim?"

"Just a friend."

"A friend huh? Sounded like a strange thing you would say to a 'friend'."