❤️‍🔥❤Unconditional Love❤❤️‍🔥

Raph x Cute!Human!Reader

RAPH'S P.O.V. 

Today is Saturday. (Y/N) should be coming soon. Man, I love that (gender). Their (h/l), (h/c) hair, that amazing bright smile, those wonderful (e/c) orbs... I just wish I could tell them. But I can't. I'm a mutant. A freak. They don't deserve that.                                                                            

Suddenly, I here a knock on my outer wall [We're going to assume Raph's room has doors].

"Come in!" I say. 

Two black silhouettes stalk towards me. They step into the light, revealing April and (Y/N).              (Y/N) is holding Mayhem //Who is a confirmed male dog mutant, just a fun fact\\ in their (F/C) hood.                                                                                                                                                   

"Hey! What's up?" I ask. 

"Nothing much. You?"

"Ehh, just chillin'"

"Hey you knooowwww...~" April interupts, a sly smirk on her face.

"APRIL" (Y/N) replies, very flustered. They seem to already know what April is going to say.

"What, do you wanna tell him instead?"

"N-NO- APRIIILLL!!"

"I'll do it myself then! Anyways, as I was saying-"

"APRIL"

"What? You've gotta tell him some day. Besides we already planned this."

"I KNOWW I'M JUST- ughhh"

They turn a very noticeable red before accepting their fate, though ready to bolt out at any minute.

April holds their shoulder, facing towards me. I stare blankly, confused but waiting.

"They wanted to say they've had a crush on you, but were too shy."

I pause, unable to process what had just been said. Before I can though, (Y/N) panics and runs out, Mayhem teleporting back to April out of surprise. 

"They're probably in the living room. You should go talk to them."

Hesitantly, I get up and walk towards the living room. Sure enough, I see Y/N hiding behind a couch. I gently walk up to them, resting my hand on their much smaller shoulder.

"Is it true?" I ask, making sure to lower my voice. They nod.

"I was going to tell you, I just chickened out, haha.."

I take my hand off their shoulder and sit beside them.

"Yeah.. I get that. Y'know, it's actually kinda brave of you to say that. I mean, I could have never imagined on my own, and I really couldn't have brought myself to tell you."

They look up slightly. "Tell me..?"

"Tell you that.." I get a little nervous, looking off to the side. "That I like you too."

"..... You do...?" 

I look back at them. "Yeah... I do."

Before I realize it, their arms are around my waist- as much as they can be for their size. 

Taking a moment to process, I wrap my arms around them in a protective but gentle manner.

A warm, fuzzy feeling spreads throughout my body, and I am content.