chapter two

Now that Rue was back, she thought maybe she wouldn't bother her with the drug thing

Wanting to sneak past Fez and see Ashtray.

The morning didn't feel so good, skipping dinner again last night, she fell asleep over her book.

Shivering, Sophia grabbed her black hoodie and slid it over her skinny figure. In her case if you told her she needed to eat or she was skinny, she'd always have the same response.
"Get out of my face" or "yeah that's funny."

Tying her hair up in a ponytail, she looked in the mirror and smiled, the fakest smile she could even make herself do,
Sliding her pyjama shorts off, she slid on her favourite white skirt and grabbed her black converse.
Ready to concur another dreadful day.

As her mother was asleep and completely unaware of Sophia being awake.
Sophia grabbed her bag and walked out the door.

Now Rue had only recently got back, her head was spinning with excitement to see that her best friend was in fact alive.
Due to her OD though, Fez would give a single ounce of drugs to her.

"Hey Soph, long time no see." Rue said as the girl walked her way up to the convenient store.
A chuckle left her lips and she tilted her head a little.

"Yeah I could- say the exact same to you."
She smiled and Rue pulled her closer for a hug, keeping her arm rested on her shoulder, Sophia looked down to the other person sitting on the concrete.
"Sup Fez." She smiled,
"Hey little flower." He said,
"Aw you two are so cute." Rue teased, earning an eye roll from Sophia.

"Yo man shutup." She chuckled,

"So rue, how long you been back?" Fez asked.
"Five days." She said, stuffing her hands into the pockets of her hoodie.

"And like, how you feelin'?" Fez looked from Rue to Sophia, seeing the skinny girl pull out a cigarette, placing it between her lips and lighting the nicotine.

"Ever since I gave my life to my lord and saviour Jesus Christ, things have been like really good." Rue said with a light smirk.
Letting the air flow out of her mouth, Sophia looked at Rue.

"Like for real?" She asked, taking another puff.

"Yo I'm fucking with you two.." she laughed, nudging fez's knee.

"hah! man I don't judge." He said, watching as Sophia puffed out the smoke.

"Yo on that note, is ashtray in the back?" Sophia asked Fezco, making him look up at her with a frown.
"What?" She said bluntly and dropped her cigarette on the concrete, smooshing her foot over the used cigarette.

"You seriously gonna go for that shit, look at you man." He said, shaking his head.

Rue sighed and walked off to go see Ash.
"Yo Rue! Where you goin'?" Fez yelled to her.
"What you think cause I went to rehab I stayed clean?" She said with a smile

"I mean.. ain't that the point." He looked up at her and sighed.

"Yeah well the world is comin to an end and I haven't even graduated high school yet." She said, leaving and opening the door to see Ash.

"You seriously gonna keep doing this?" Fez looked towards her and she frowned.

"Doin what Fez?" She said and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I mean look at you man." He said and lit his joint.

"Yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes, Rue came back and walked passed her, putting the drugs in her pocket,
"See ya later, Fez, Rue." She said and grabbed her headphones from her pocket.

Walking down the long way back to her house. She blasted relaxing music in her ear.
As she felt around in her pockets, she drowned her self out of the world, taking the drug from her pocket, she swallowed it harshly and stopped at her house.
Laying herself down on the grass, she looked up at the sky and smiled to the utter bliss she felt running through her veins.