chapter one

Sophia wasn't one to share with the world about her relatively broke family

Most nights she never knew the outcome, as her mother and father fought so often, she'd avoid the shattered glass pieces on the floor at midnight and go to Nate Jacobs house.
Who was her best friend since they were five.

Sophia one night, came home from his place and found her dad not moving in the chair.
His body completely still. She found him dead, she screamed and she ran. She ran for help.
Things were never the same after that day, her mother took up drinking and faded from the world.
Sophia ignored any person who would talk to her.

She took up smoking and day by day began skipping meals and instead, at the back of the school with her new friend Rue would take drugs and make things even more fun, or from another point of view. Things were fucked.
Everything was going to change, for better and worse.

Rue went to Rehab and Sophia would on occasion lose her cool.
Because after meeting Fezco, they both hit it off.
Him caring for her more than he should but she was completely oblivious.
When Rue went to rehab, Fezco stopped giving her drugs, afraid she would OD too
This completely frustrated her and she would hide in her room, smoking on every occasion a cigarette that would be enough for bliss.