Stella: Thanks. Sit I'll bring something to drink.

He nodded as he went to sit on the couch. I came back from the kitchen with some hot chocolate.

Stella: When did you return? 

V: The flight landed in Seoul around 5 in the morning yesterday.

Stella: Ohh.

V: So how's work going on? Jack told me you are very quiet on the sets. First, you used to be talkative but now you don't talk that much is everything okay? 

That question caught me off guard. Jack was our director and friends with V. I debated on whether I should tell him or not.

Stella: Y-Yeah everything is fine. It's just that the work has got quite tiresome.

V: Stella, I can you are lying and now I want to know the truth, more.

Stella: Why do you think that I am lying?

V: I don't think. I know you are lying. I know when you are lying and when you are not. So before I go there by myself and find out what's bothering you, it's better if you tell me.

Stella: I am telling the truth V.

V: So you don't want to tell me the truth?

Stella: Believe me I am telling the truth.

V: You have lied to me on the face four consecutive times, Stella. 

Stella: V please let's drop the topic. We met after 4 months and I don't want our meeting to be like this. Tell me did you bring something for me from all the places you visited?

I tried to steer the topic and he kept quiet for a while before pulling out something from his hoodie pockets and handed it to me. I grabbed it, it was a rectangular box. 

Stella: Wow.

Was the only word I could say. It had a chain with a butterfly pendant on it.

V: Look closer on its wings.

I looked at him and then back at the pendent and did as he said. It had my name carved on its wings in beautiful calligraphy.

Stella: It's beautiful thank you so much V.

Then I spotted something on his wrist. 

Stella: You still wear the bracelet?

He scratched the back of his neck.

V: Y-yeah.

Stella: I'll wear this necklace too.

I took it out from the box and placed it on my neck as I brought both the ends behind the neck.

V: Umm... May I?

He asked. I nodded hesitantly and turned around. He took both the ends of the necklace and slowly locked the buckle of it. It was a very awkward moment like some cliche movie.

V: Done.

I slowly turned around while I touched the pendant with my one hand and caressed it.

Stella: How does it look?

V: Beautiful.

Stella: Thanks.

I looked at the wall clock.

Stella: It's 8 I have, work at 9.

V: I can drop you if you want.

Stella: I'll be really thankful to you, finding a taxi is such a pain.