I brushed my teeth and did my facial cleanse.

I put my face mask on and I ran me some bubble bath water and I lit my scented candles.

I dimmed the lights and I took my clothes off and I got in the tub and relaxed.

"Lost withouttttt uuuu can't help myself how does it feelll to kno that I love you babyy" I sung while relaxing.

Then my other song came on.

I relaxed more then I started bathing myself then I let the water out and I got out the tub and I dried myself off.

I put my thong on and I put baby oil on myself and rubbed it in and sprayed my perfume on me and I sprayed my deodorant on.

I took my face mask off and put my moisturizer on.

I put my robe on and I tied it up a lil.

"Here this bitch go" I said rolling my eyes looking at my phone and it was key calling me. So I put my phone on DND.

I pressed decline and I blew the candles out and I put them up and I walked downstairs with my speaker and my phone and decided to clean up the house.

I finished cleaning and I looked at my phone and had 50 miss calls from key, 100 text messages from key, 10 voicemails from key, 10 messages from Me, Trouble, Diamond and Red gc and notifications from other shit.

I texted the gc back and changed my song and i ran upstairs and to grab a backwood and my weed and I walked back downstairs. I lit scented candles and dimmed the lights.

I broke up the weed with my fingers on the counter. I pulled a backwood out the back and I unrolled it and washed it off and dried it.

I cut the extra piece of wood off and put the weed in the wood and started rolling it. I licked it to seal it good and I wiped the counter off and put the rest of the weed and Woods back in my room.

I walked back downstairs and lit my blunt and smoked it.

I heard a knock at the door and I put the blunt in my ashtray.

"Can't never smoke in peace shit folks always trynna bother a bitch" I said and I walked to the door and I opened it and this nigga just keep poppin up. I shoulda looked in the damn peephole ugh.

"Yes How May I help u??" I asked.

He grabbed me by my throat gently and walked in and closed the door and picked me up and sat me on the counter.

"Key moveeee" I said watching him.

"Shut up" he said laying me down on the counter and he propped a bitch legs up.

He undid my robe and opened it revealing my boobs.

"Boyyyyy noooo not on my momma counter" I said and he rolled his eyes and slid my thong to the side and rubbed my coochie.

Ian gon cap shit all mfn last month up until nieeee that nigga been eating my coochie ahhh tuhh oh well Ian even finna try to stop his ass fuck what happen today for da moment. Shit he got that soul snatcher type tongue.

He spit on it and kissed around my pearl. He took his shirt off and this nigga ripped my damn favorite black lace thong.

"MARKEYVIUSSSSSSS I'm tired of yo mfn "I'm the hulk" face ass ripping my damn thongs shit" I told him pouting.

"Shut the hell up I'll buy u some more" he said as he spreaded my coochie lips open and I watched as he spat on my cooch and licked that shit up.

He started sucking and slurping on my cat like bitchh the sound effects and all my shit got mfn wet as hell that damn fast. He was flicking that mfn tongue fast as hell.

" keyyyyy" I moaned while holding on to the counter. My toes started to curl.

He sucked on my clitorus and a bitch was moaning louder.

Anyways he a bihh pussy good as fuck I came twice.

He finished and kissed my pussy and kissed me.

"Boy move ion kno where yo lips been" I said pushing his face away.

"Nigga they been on both of yo lips" he said.

"Nigga them shits been on bre" I told him .

"Mane no they haven't Ian kiss or ate that girl since prolly a week before that party last month that y'all wreaked" he said.

"Mhm Ight imma say the same thing when I suck a nigga d and kiss u" I sad hopping off the counter and he choked me putting me back on the counter.

"U gon do wat?" He asked.

"Nothing" I said trynna move his hand off my throat.

"Thought so" he said letting me go. "Nie go get dressed we finna run to dollar general real quick".

"Nigga for wat?" I asked.

"Don't worry about just come on"

I ran upstairs and put on my jogging pants and a jacket. No a bitch wasn't wear no bra or panties shit we coming back anyways.

I put my slides on and walked back down the steps and grabbed my keys.

We walked out the house and I locked the door and we got in his SUV and his driver took us to Dollar General.