007

Juicy POV| Later that night.....

"You like keep it real I won't tell no lie I tell u how I feel" Trouble sung.

"My people wit me keep the steel, want u to help me change foreal ain't speaking on my past cuz I'm trynna lose this pain foreal" I sung while driving.

"I'm like bae this ain't no game foreal. We done bust a nigga brain foreal" we both sung.

I pulled up to Raising Canes and got me and Trouble some to eat cuz a bitch didn't feel like cooking cuz I already know Keshia and Kendra lazy asses not gon cook shit.

I paid for our food and drove off.

"Bitch oh I forgot to tell u. Trouble and me was texting and we exchanged numbers and he was like he coming down here next weekend and he wanna link" Trouble told me and I sipped some of my tea.

"Bitch what u said??" I asked her.

"Bitch u know I said yes shit I need me a sugar daddy no cap" she said and I giggled.

"Hoe u is crazy" I said pulling up to Trouble house.

"I love you bitch text me when u get home" she said kissing my cheek and grabbed her Pink bags with the old stuff we can keep and her food.

"Ight love you too" I said and waited till she walked in the house to pull off.

I sung my song otw home.

"U put on a showwwwww cuz u don't want the world to knowwww that u lost a girl who got it on her ownnnn. It be good for u to let it goooo let it go let it go oh ain't nunyaaaa business" I sung pulling up in my apartment complex and I parked my car.

I grabbed my stuff out my car and locked my doors and I walked to my apartment and unlocked my doors.

"KESHIAAAAAAA" I yelled out and no response.

"This bitch never home that's a damn shame" I said to myself.

I put my food on the counter and I walked upstairs. We got more of a condo than a apartment let's just say that.

I walked to my room and I put the clothes up and I cleaned my room up.

I walked back downstairs and I ate my food and put the rest that I didn't finish in the trash.

I walked upstairs and I called Keshia.

"Hello??" She answered.

"Ma where u at??"

"At the club"

"Don't u gotta go to work in the morning??"

"Nope. Ian gon be home so don't wait up"

"Ight I love you ma be careful"

"Ight I love you too baby girl" she said and hung up.

I combed my hair out and I wrapped it up and put my scarf and bonnet on.

I grabbed my speaker and took it in the bathroom and I hooked it up to my phone and played my music.