Damian.Wayne: Someday.... Someday I'm going to kill you...

RowHarper: Thank you Stephanie, at least you agree that he's not nice at all
I'm starting to like you again already we should probably hang out with uh your friend Cassandra?

Stephanie1: oh she's my best friend, you'll definitely like her. Wait don't you remember her?

Cassandra: :)

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: WTF STEPH PLEASEEEE DONT HANG OUT WITH HER THATS MY ENEMY

JasonTODD: damn ur love life is hanging out with your rival
What gets worst these days am I right?

BarbaraG: wait...  weren't Stephanie and Harper were close friends and roommates basically??...

Stephanie1: oh yeah distance ruin that

RowHarper: Yeah her and Cassandra, good times

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: oof

JasonTODD: best moment right now lol

DickGrayson: ok I admit, this and the Picnic was a little chaos... but we spent time together! As a family

BarbaraG: I guess?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I was forced to go

Cassandra: food.

JasonTODD: there for drama

Stephanie: I actually wanted to spend time with you guys so uh I'm siding with Dick.

RowHarper: uh honestly I went there to just chill so siding with Dick?

BarbaraG: I was there because I felt bad for Dick and he's my boyfriend even though I didn't want to go.

DickGrayson: Barbara... what. Are you kidding me?

BarbaraG: no.

DickGrayson: ouch..

JasonTODD: lol that's pretty cool

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: Guys I think... I think the next road trip we should go is therapy.

JasonTODD: Yeah fuck that. Tim I hate therapists.

Stephanie1: I don't need therapy? I'm actually pretty normal.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: that's a complete lie you made. You have guilt over your baby still. So that counts, Steph.

Stephanie1: .. ouchhhh okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

JasonTODD: seriously thought you guys were joking about the baby part.
So this actually happened oh ok why wasn't I inform about this?

DickGrayson: yeah why wasn't I informed first? I'm like the big brother here.

Damian.Wayne: I should've been inform first since I'm a little close to fatgirl.