57: Ric Grayson

DickGrayson changed their username to RicGrayson

RicGrayson: Sup.

JasonTODD: No. Fucking. Way.

JasonTODD: This is not happening again.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: OH COME ON WE ARE BACK TO SQUARE ONE YOU ASSHOLE!

Stephanie1: Where am I getting a refund?

Damian.Wayne: I'm going to sleep and pretend that I'm dreaming.

BarbaraG: Ah. Did you just get shot again?

RicGrayson: I don't know what y'all are talking about.

Damian.Wayne: I want you to know that you are a big disgrace to this family. Get out of my manor.

JasonTODD: I agree for once with him.

JasonTODD: BUT at the same time I can do whatever the hell I want now that DICK isn't here! FUCK YES.

JasonTODD: I CAN CUSS AGAIN! I FEEL FREE.

BarbaraG: JASON.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I miss Dick this isn't funny anymore.

RicGrayson: My name is Ric not Dick.

Damian.Wayne me: I hope you get run over you monster. WHERE IS MY BROTHER?

JasonTODD: I FEEL FREE! I CAN DO WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT. SCREW ALL OF YOU.

Stephanie1: Oh God can someone change Dick back to himself? I'm not liking this at all.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I give up on my life and taxes. I feel like I should go emo.

Stephanie1: See? We need him to keep our lives normal. 

BarbaraG: You're right. I'll hit him hard in the head.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: My life was at 25% but recently right now it dropped down at 24%.

BarbaraG: Is that... supposed to be good Tim?

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: No Barbara. It means that my life is ruined.

RicGrayson: That isn't problem solving. Leave me alone I'm a new man now.

JasonTODD: SHUT THE HELL UP DICK-RIC! Since Dick isn't here I want you to know that I used your toothbrush for my shoes and also remember that one time when you asked who took your pants? IT WAS ME RIC. I WAS THE ONE THAT TOOK YOUR NEW COMFORTABLE EXPENSIVE PANTS.

Damian.Wayne: What the hell Jason? I'm the one that got it for him. In fact they were on sale.

TimDrakeLovesCoffee: I always wonder why he named it to Ric. Why not Richard or Dick? Oh wait because I have no absolute clue as to why. Do I care? Maybe because I'm your average person that overthink on every clue that doesn't NEED a clue.