Omniscient

Trinity and her group landed in Bora Bora a few hours after Denver them landed they knew exactly where they was since they have a tracker on Denver phone so they wasn't hard to find. Booking them a room at the resort they all need to get rested up for what was about to come little did they know they was in for a surprise themselves. 

Each girl had they own gun Amora of course wasn't made for this life but Ada, Denver, and Cashmere knew what they had to do to protect they family although they didn't know if they was followed its always better to stay ready so they didn't have to get ready it was a panic room underneath the house where Amora will be with the children to keep them safe in the room it had all necessities that she could possibly need including a gun. 

King and his men was prepared to take everyone out to keep they family safe India had finally found King and let him know that her dad and his crew planned to attack them tonight so they switched locations. India gave all information up on her fathers operation hoping to get back on Kings good side little did she know that they planned on killing her after getting the info. 

King texted Denver letting her know that he loved her and that he promises to make it back to his family in one peace. Killa on the other had that gut feeling he wasn't going to make it back to see his twins grow up he seen death around the corner but he knew he had to protect his family by all means. 

Danny was waiting to air the whole city out he made it his mission to return back to his soon to be wife and unborn and he was gone do just that. 

All guys was ready to make they move running up in Steven spot they shot and everything moving. While in the mist King went for Steven the head honcho of the group going up to the higher level of the building Killa wasn't to far from King once they made it to the top the door was kicked down and there stood Steven another guy King and Killa. 

The guys didn't hear another guy sneaking up on them from behind feeling  the barrel of a gun pressed in the back of his head Killa looked to his right looking at King "make sure my girl and my kids are taken care of." was the last words that King heard before guns went off watching Killa drop Danny came up letting off rounds into the guy who shot Killa while King let out his whole clip in Steven and the other guy before attending to. 

Getting down picking up Killa King held him in his arms "I promise ill make sure they safe bro" king said while letting a tear drop as Killa took his last breath. "come on man we gotta go." danny said pulling on King shirt that was now covered in Killas blood. King called the clean up crew to go and get Killa body so he can have a proper for him and burn down the building leaving no evidence they were there.

MEANWHILE BACK IN BORA BORA........... 

Everyone was sleep except Ada and Denver the both sat up wondering if they men was okay Ada on the other hand she had that feeling that a piece of her was missing I guess that's how it is when you find your true soulmate. Looking over at the clock it read 3:40a.m in the morning neither one of them have heard from the guys. Getting up out of bed Ada went to the bathroom before hearing a noise downstairs going in the room to get her gun she went to wake Amora and Chris to tell them she heard a noise. Chris got up and made all girls go into Denver's room sitting up in bed "what's wrong?" Denver asked grabbing her gun from under the pillow when she seen Cash and Ada had they gun "I heard a noise downstairs." Ada whispered.

Denver, Ada, cashmere and Chris snuck downstairs to see what the noise was seeing a guy dressed in all black with a ski mask Chris shot him in the head with his silencer on. Dragging his body out the way so no one can see him "Ada you and Amora go to the panic room." he whispered while Denver and Cashmere searched the rest of the home. Ada and Amora made it to the Panic room Ada kissed her babies before she left back out coming out she was face to face with Trinity "hmmm we meet again." Trinn said with her sinister smirk. "yeah bitch we meet again and this time I ain't pregnant." Ada said before she took off on Trinity . While both girls fought Denver was up front tussling with a big nigga he knocked her down knocking her gun out her hand Chris was attending to the other guys hearing a gun go off everything got quiet Cashmere had shot the guy that was on top of Denver the bullet grazed her leg she screamed out in pain. Running to her aide Cashmere checked to see if she was okay. After hearing 3 more shots Chris hit the corner bleeding from his arm "y'all okay." he asked looking at both girls. "yes" they both said until they heard nose coming from the back Cashmere helped Denver up and all them went to the back and see Ada fighting Trinity. Standing between both girls Chris stopped the fight and tied Trinity up in the Kitchen. "Ada you and Cash stay here while I go check on Amora and patch Denver up" he said before walking out.

I know yall hate me for this Im sorry ....