Chapter 9: Built-Up Lust

Word Count: 936

(Ok I'm telling you now, this is my first time, so this isn't going to be good, and this is going to be a little awkward! I'm Asexual so I know close to nothing about this!!)

(Y/N P.O.V)

He grinded against me, continuing to run his hands across my thighs as he kissed me again. I moaned softly, though I tried hiding it. He smirked as he continued, getting rougher with his movements.

"I need to show you how amazing you are, little by little." I knew what he was planing, he wanted to tease me till I was begging for him; it's what he always did, and it always worked. Not like this was a frequent thing, we've really only been intimate a few times before.

He quickly discarded my clothing, leaving me completely open for him to have his way with. I blushed a deep crimson and quickly covered myself, trying not to give in so easily. "You think that simple action is going to help?" He asked with the damn cocky grin prominent on his face.

He moved down to my neck and kissed around softly. My face grew more heated every kiss he planted. He soon started nibbling softly and sucking on my neck. His abnormally long, bumpy tongue forcing a loud moan out.

He left large marks along my neck, those were going to be fun to cover up. "C-Chizome! How am I supposed to hide these?!" My face was a deep crimson. "You can't, I want everyone to know you're mine." He nibbles softly on my ear, causing me to shiver under him.

He groaned, most likely from the friction all of this was causing. "You're messing with yourself more than me~" I cooed. "Let's see how long you can keep that attitude." He ran his fingers down my stomach and thighs, leaving a ghost-like trail behind.

I shivered again. He pushed his knee between my legs, forcing them apart. He continued attacking my neck as his hands moved up from my thighs and to my chest. He rubbed his thumbs in a circular motion forcing a loud moan past my lips.

His plan was already working, I want on the verge of begging him to continue, but I found some strength and decided against it.

He hands ran down my stomach again, he was clearly getting as impatient as I was. He pulled away from my neck and rose up, looking down on me with the grin he proudly wore. "Getting impatient?" He asked, clearly noticing my viable arousal. I looked away as my face began to heat up once more.

He leaned back down and into my ear. "Come on, love, tell me you want me. You can't hide it forever." I stuck my tongue out at him, but he used that to his advantage and kissing me roughly, sliding his long tongue into my mouth.

He explored around for a bit before he pressed his tongue against mine in the heated, open-mouthed kiss. My hands instinctively wrapped around his neck. His knee spread my legs further apart, that is until he pulled away.

He sat up and pulled me into his lap. His legs were opened just enough that I could still sit on them, but I could put my legs over his and around his waist. He'd never done anything like this before, so it felt strange and new, but I didn't mind it.

He slowly ran his hands down my back, causing me to press further into him. "C-chizome,"'I whined, I was close to giving in but I still didn't want to. "Yes, Y/N?" I whined and buried my face into the crook of his neck.

I always found it embarrassing to admit to what I wanted, but damn did he make it hard. I couldn't tell he was ready too, it was especially easy since I was placed on his lap.

"Just hurry up and fuck me Chizome!" I whined in his ear. He chuckled deeply before lifting me, removing his shirt and undoing his pants. "Are you ready, love?" I nodded, and he slowly lowered me back down.

I gasped as he fully entered me, which wasn't very hard because of all the teasing beforehand. He waited a minute before beginning to move. My arms snakes under his and I instinctively clawed at his back. I didn't think about it, it just happened.

He groaned as he began to pick up his pace. My face was still buried in the crook of his neck, so my moans were loud and clear, pushing him closer and closer to being over the edge. I was getting close to, I could feel the knot building in my stomach.

I moaned loudly as I was pushed over the edge. Chizome finished soon after, panting after the intense experience. He removed himself and laid me down, quickly getting in next to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as we both fell asleep. Things would need to be cleaned up in the morning, but for now, this was the best thing - laying next to Chizome with his arms wrapped around me.

(Gimme all that criticism; things I can change, things I can add, things I need to remove, things that should stay the same, THINGS I GOT WRONG (this is an important one) etc.  I don't care if all these comments are is criticism, I need it I know, feel free to feckin destroy me)

Welp, this story's over, I hope it was worth your time ^w^