Chapter 4: Final Pieces

Word Count: 917

(Y/N P.O.V)

I slammed my fist against the hardwood table in our dining room. I had gotten out of the shower and dried myself off, only to realize I had no real way of getting Chizome out.

I knew I had some people I could ask for help, but would they really want to help get Chizome out? He wasn't exactly the friendliest guy you'd come across.

I leaned back in my chair, running my hands through my hair, getting all the tangles out. I was thinking; what about them? Would they be willing to help? I doubt it, but it's worth a try I suppose.

I quickly jumped out of my chair, but as I opened the sliding door, I realized how late it was. I rolled my eyes, annoyed by the fact I couldn't go out and ask right away.

I slowly made my way to our bedroom; well, my bedroom. I quickly changed into my pajamas, slipping into the covers. It felt empty without Chizome there with me; I didn't like it.

I found myself tossing and turning all night, not being comfortable without Chizome's arms wrapped around my waist. Throughout all the tossing and turning, I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up with a head-splitting headache. I clumsily placed my hand on my head, as if trying to sooth the pain; it didn't work of course. I shook it off and stood up to get dressed.

I slipped on some casual clothes, grabbed a small dagger 'just incase' like last time.  I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pain medicine, taking it in hopes of clearing this headache.

I quickly made my way outside, locking the door again. I glanced down, making sure my ring was still securely placed on my finger - it was of course.

I took off running towards the small warehouse I knew they were staying at. I had met a female member of theirs before and met the entire 'squad' with Chizome, of course that didn't end very well.

I had gotten close with them, but Chizome continued to fight with their childish leader. His mentor, All for One, has been arrested by no other than All Might just a few weeks ago, that sparked a chain reaction in the young leader.

It's said he's been killing a lot more lately, like a child throwing tantrums. I felt bad for him, he killed his original family, which is why he has all those hands on him, and why he calls the one on his face father.

Though some people have definitely had it worse than him, just thinking about it made me shiver. My childhood was fine, nothing tragic happened. Though, when I became a Pro Hero my life flipped, everything turned to hell. Only three people kept me sane.

I rubbed my eyes, the pain medicine taking affect and making me slightly drowsy. I was nearing the warehouse, when I saw a group of males walking away. The supposed leader looked pissed and he was mumbling something about 'filthy quirks' and how he was going to 'cure the world' or something like that.

I slowly opened the door to the warehouse, eyes widening in pure shock out of what I saw. There was blood coating the walls and Compress was missing an arm. My breath caught in my throat.

"W-What happened?" Toga, the member I was closest with, rushed forward and brought me into a large, bone-crushing hug. "Magne, he killed her!" Toga wailed.

I rubbed her back sympathetically, not knowing what else to do in this situation. "Why'd you come here anyways?" Dabi asked, voice monotone, as usual.

"I was gonna ask for help getting Chizome out, but I won't bother you with it." "I'm sorry, Y/N, but we're too fragile right now." Shigaraki said, I could just barely see his eyes, but they were filled with hatred and grief. "It's ok, I'll be getting out of your way now."

I gave Toga one last hug before I left the warehouse. I sighed walking away. "So much for getting him out." "You seem to require assistance." I jumped, whipping my head around to see the same group of males from earlier.

This time they were closer, I got a good look at their faces. "Overhaul, leader of the Shie Hassaikai, huh?" I gave a small smirk as I examined each of them, their masks being the thing that gave it away.

"Congratulations, you're not an idiot." Huffed a small, plush-like figure that stood beside Overhaul. "Mimic." The small male squeaked and immediately got quiet. "Whatcha need?" I asked, turning back around, but allowing them to catch up.

"You want Stain out of prison, yes?" I nodded. "We can help you, you're both powerful and it would be better to have you as an ally." "Really?! You will?!" He didn't give me an answer, just the tilt of his head.

"Thanks, you're the greatest!" "Why do you want him out so bad anyways?" A blonde haired male asked, his mask was longer, pointed, and black. A larger male whacked the side of his head, causing it to jerk to the side.

"She's clearly his girlfriend, ya nut!" The Blonde held his head and glared at the bigger male. "I wasn't going to assume such things, Rappa!" He hissed. "Let's get this done already." Mimic complained, glancing up at Overhaul who looked at me. "Right.... so here's the plan."