Chapter 8: Lost Time

(Things about to get spicy ;3)

Word Count: 646

(Y/N P.O.V)

Chizome sat down in our couch, I just laid next to him, cuddled as close to him as possible. After everything that's just happened, my emotions finally kicked in. I grabbed his shirt harshly, trying to contain all the feelings that had just hit me at once.

He didn't say anything, but his arm wrapped around my waist and his other hand, fingers really, ran through my hair soothingly. "Don't ever do that again, you idiot!" I sobbed into his chest.

He stayed silent as he held me close. I let out a shaky sigh. "I don't ever want to leave you again, I love you Y/N" I buried my face into his chest, trying to hide my tear stained cheeks. "I love you too, and I almost wasn't able to get you out. I'm not strong enough, I'm not good enough."

He physically tensed up, his heart rate picked up speed, his breath caught in his throat. "Y/N," he used his forefinger and thumb to lift my head to we were looking eye to eye. "Don't ever say that again, or anything of the sort."

I've never seen Chizome so, serious. He looked almost angry at my words. "I-I," I tried to formulate a sentence, but no words came out of my mouth. My vocal chords weren't working, I was silent.

Tears spilled from the corners of my eyes, I just continued to stare him in his eyes. I felt, happy? I didn't know how to describe it. At peace, maybe? I felt like nothing could hurt me, like we were the only people left in the world. But my self consciousness overpowered all.

"I'm sorry." It was just above a whispered, almost inaudible. His look changed from slight anger to sorrow. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have say anything. God I'm just a huge fa-" Chizome cut me off by kissing my gently.

His hands moved to my lower back and the nape of my neck. He rolled over, putting me on top of him. We pulled away, needing air. He looked at me with soft eyes. "You're not a failure, and I wouldn't recommend putting yourself down anymore, or I'll have to show you how amazing you are."

My face flushed red. "B-but, I let medicine-" He cut me off again, this time the kiss becoming more, hungry. "I see you're taking my warnings to lightly."

He quickly picked me up, carrying me to our shared room. He laid me on the bed gently. "I guess I'll have to show you, I'm a man of my word after all." He had a cocky grin as he leaned down and kissed me once again.

"That medicine was meant to be taken at night, it was supposed to make you tired." My face flushed red, I guess I didn't read the bottle before taking it, I just wanted the headache to go away. "I'm such an i-" This time instead of kissing me, he grinded into me, breaking my sentence with a soft moan.

"C-Chizome, that's not fair!" I whined. He held his cocky grin as he looked at me. "I told you, I wouldn't suggest saying any more." "But I'm being honest! You deserve someone, better." I mumbled the last part, looking away in fear of the disappointing gaze he could very-well be giving me.

He ran his hands down my thighs, leaving a trail behind; it was strange, just the feeling of something that once was. I tensed up at the strange feeling.

He growled lowly into my ear. "You shouldn't have said that, now I have to prove to you that you're my one and only, Y/N." He grinded against me, continuing to run his hands across my thighs as he kissed me again.