Chapter 7: Reunited

Word Count: 307 (Short and Sweet ;3)

(Y/N P.O.V)

Chizome knocked on the door to the League of Villains. Overhaul and his group decided to come along to try and fix what happened the last time they were there.

The door swung open to reveal Toga with a frosting smeared all over her face. "Y/N! Mr. Stainy! Uhh, Bird face." "Uhh, What with the frosting?" I asked, holding back laughter. A wide smile spread across her face as she yanked me from Chizome and dragged me into the room.

Dabi, Shigaraki, and Kurogiri were smothered in frosting. "We're kinda having a war, I've just licked most of mine off." Dabi smirked and threw something at us. Toga quickly ducked and it hit me directly in the face.

"Oh yeah Patchwork? Toga?" I glanced at her, she nodded excitedly, knowing exactly what I was implying. We both jumped at the stitched up male, smothering frosting all over his face.

All three of us broke out laughing, laying on the floor. Chizome, Overhaul, his squad, and the rest of the League just stared at us. I rolled over and on top of Toga.

"This medicine is finally wearing off." I sighed in relief. "Oh~ you should go spend some time with Chizome~" She whispered to me. I felt my face grow hot before she jumped up, yanking me up with her.

"Shoo shoo~" she pushed me into to Chizome and pushed us out the door. "Go have fun~" she winked at us before closing the door.

"I-I don't k-know what's g-gotten into her." I laughed nervously before Chizome picked me up again. "Let's head home, are you still tired from the medicine?" I shook my head. "It's finally wearing off." He smiled and carried me back home, quickly opening door to allow us inside.