Character Introduction

Key

Y/N: Name

F/N: First Name

L/N: Last Name

E/C: Eye Color

H/C: Hair Color

H/L: Hair Length

S/K: Skin Color

F/C: Favorite Color

F/F: Favorite Food

B/D: Birthday

Personal Description
Name: F/N L/N, Goes By Y/N
Birthday: B/D
Gender: Female
Height: Y/H
Hair Color: H/C
Eye Color: E/C
Quirk: Blood Pressure

Status
Status: Alive
Birthplace: Tokyo
Occupation: Student
Affiliation: U.A. High School
Fighting Style: Close Combat

Abilities and Tools
Explode: When Y/N swallows enough blood, she can make is shoot out through the targets skin causing them to rip apart.
Crush: If Y/N swallows enough blood she can cause her targets bones to crush from the amount of presser she putting on them ending with the skull and spine.
Daggers: Y/N carries five daggers on her at all times. Three in her thigh bands and two in her ankle bands.
Long Sword: Y/N carries a long sword on her back when she's going out to kill or fight, otherwise she'll just stick with her daggers.
Syringes: Y/N carries a few syringes on her to gather blood. For Crush she needs one syringe, for Explode she needs three.

Explanation & Villain Costume
Explanation: When Y/N swallows blood, she adds pressure to her targets body causing them to be immobile, if she wants to use Crush or Explode she has to lick her top row of teeth to active it.
Villain Costume: Y/N made her costume to hold her daggers and to be able to move freely while fighting. It's skin tight and has built in shorts incase she jumps over her opponent.

Stats
Power: 4/5 B
Speed: 6/5 S
Technique: 5/5 A
Intelligence: 6/5 S
Cooperativeness: 3/5 C

Backstory
Y/N met the infamous Hero Killer while she was a Pro herself. He wanted to kill her, but she agreed to his goals. He allowed her to become his apprentice and they ended up falling for each other. After stain got caught, Y/N started planning on getting him out.

A/N
Hey! I just feel like this boy doesn't get enough love. This will be a fairly short story, and I hope you enjoy! ^w^