"Why'd ya have to do this sparky?"

I turn around in his hold and give him a tight squeeze.

"You'll be fine it's just like any other year, I'm just a little farther"

I slip away from him to kick the two others out of the bathroom so I can change.

"Besides you have to visit me!"

I took a deep breath as I clipped my suitcase shut, since I was a kid it was my dream to live in Paris and now I was gonna attend school here. I always thought it would bring me closer to my parents if I experienced life in Paris, that's why from an early age I studied French to prepare myself because I knew that I was going to make it here one day. But now not only would I be alone for the most part I would also have to keep my identity a secret without my manager's back.

None of our members have given out their identity to the public, on stage we wear heavy face paint/masks, hair dye, and even wigs. When we were first signed to our record company we didn't want to show our identities to the public yet because we were only 13 now all of us are 16. But after the third album skyrocketed us in the public eye, the whole secret identity thing has made us popular.

Jake put a hand on my shoulder. "You know you can always come to school with me in Vermont?"

"Which you all have reminded me multiple times."

I smirked at him, he gave me a playful punch to the arm.

"Yo have you guys seen my hair tie, I set it down somewhere" Caleb walked out of the bathroom which I had promptly kicked him out of a half hour ago, his shoulder-length blonde hair still dripping from the shower.

"And y/n can you braid it real quick" I nodded as he handed me the newly found hair tie.

He sat down in a chair since he was much taller than me, and I got to work on making a small French braid. His hair was just long enough to manage it.

"You know I'm gonna miss this" Caleb said nowhere eyes closed in bliss as I worked my fingers through strands of golden hair. Trevor walked out of the bathroom, towel in hand, his hair still damp from washing out the blue hair spray on dye.

"Miss what?" He asked as he threw on a basic black band tee.

"Just this last school year was hard enough when we were all separated. At least then I had y/n with me" He trailed off at the end.

None of them wanted me to stay in Paris. I knew this, they made it very clear. They also know I won't put my dream on hold for them to stay comfortable, we all knew our friendship would withstand this.

I finished the braid "Cal I-"

"It's time to go y/n we're on a strict schedule we can't have the press seeing you leave!" My manager, Poppy, poked her head through the doorway with an apologetic smile. She is fiery ginger with a kind smile and a personality to match.

I nodded, turning towards the guys and mustering a weak smile.

"I promised Jake I wouldn't cry."

Jake stepped forward first and gave me a bone-crushing hug, the others joining in. I sighed in contentment, before pulling away.

"I'll call you guys later ok?"

"Roger that sparky" Trevor teased before he gave me a wink.

I was whisked away before I could slap him upside the head or even giggle at his antics.

Poppy and I arrived at the car just as the crew had finished loading my bags into the trunk. It was a simple silver Kia Forte with tinted windows to not catch attention, the car was hidden away in a garage on the side of the stage. All the crew parked here and had scheduled times when they would leave so any paparazzi would be thrown off our trail by the variety of cars. I hopped in the back seat out of habit, while Poppy took the driver's seat.