Atem's POV
I KISSED HER? ON THE CHEEK AND THE LIPS? I can't tell if I'm proud of myself or not, but that must have been embarrassing. I pack most of my bags and head out to y/n room. I knocked. She opened the door, and she was already packed. "So the wedding?"
"I found the contractor and I ripped it!" I grinned.
"Nice one."
"....hey y/n...."
"Yep?"

"Sometimes I wonder why I'm such a mess around you." And without hesitating I kissed her cheek and left the room.
I regret nothing, I really am in love, and I'm going to have to work for it to get her to like me too. Whoever she has her mind on, I will take her eyes and put them on me.
-
-

We arrived at my palace and I helped y/n unpack. The entire trip she was flustered and quiet. I must have made her like that, I'm feeling more confident that it was me.
"So y/n, mind telling me who you like now?"
"Tickles won't ever work, so no." She grinned.
I needed to know. Who could love her more than me?

"Please?"
"Nope."
"Come on y/n!"
"No"
I started thinking the worst....does she hate me? I'm her closets friend....
"....do you not trust me y/n?" I said a sad tone. I was upset, who could she love that wasn't me? For the first time, I couldn't get any women I wanted....

"Of course I do! It's just......"
"Just what?"
"If I tell you.....I'm afraid of what you might think."
"I'll have an opinion but I won't hate you."
"No, it's big....like, our relationship might....change."

"I won't.....tell me....who is it?"
"....I'm....not ready....but....I'll tell you tonight...at the balcony, as long as you tell me who you love."
"Deal." I smiled...I'll finally know, but she's so dramatic, why tonight? Little cutie keeps me waiting.

Y/n POV
Time skip
It was time.

I'll have to tell him....after what we have both been through....I know he won't return the feelings.
But I can't hurt him anymore, it's my time to feel embarrassed.
"Hey, im here." I turn around to see him smiling. "H-hey..."
"So....I've been waiting all day, you are torture!" He chuckles.

"It's hard for me to do this."
"Come on, Tell me."
".......ok....the person..."
Keep going y/n
"That....I."
Come on.
"I Love is...
Almost there..
"......well, he's amazing, he's so kind to me, and always cares about others. He's the first to treat me like this from everyone else."
I feel so scared......
"I love you Atem."

He pauses....he looks at me with those wide eyes. He's shocked, like he never saw it coming.
"I know...I have no chance with you at all....that's why I was so scared....now it's your turn, who do you love?"

Atems pov
I felt so relived, I refrained from smiling just to make it dramatic. She loved me! SHE LOVES ME! ME!
"Well....she's brave, and has guts, she's kind and sweet, and adorable..."
"Who?..."
"You."

Third person POV
Before y/n could speak Atem had already leaned in and kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into his embrace. He's been wanting this for so long, now he had it, he had her. Y/n wrapped her arms around his neck pulling even closer. Their bodies were touching, they were both warm. Atem begged for entrance, as much as y/n wanted to grant his wish, she decided to see what he shall do without opening up. She declined while chuckling.

Atem grunted, He was pissed, soooo, he quickly groped her....ASSSSSS.
She let out a yelp, causing her to open. Atem took this chance and stuck his tongue in her mouth. They both tasted of pure whine. Atem deepened the kiss, making it more heated. Atem picked y/n up, wrapping her legs around his waist, and led her to the bed.

"...I haven't done this before."
"Me neither, but we can figure it out together..." Atem smiles.

Time skip(maybe I should start writing lemons, I'm not good at that shit though maybe I will, what do you think?)
"MY LADY!" Yelled out a normal peasant. Y/n had been married to Atem for a few weeks, everyone knew how sweet she was, so they didn't mind talking to her at all. She was the queen of Egypt.
"I told you not to call me my lady, just call me y/n." She chuckled.
"Well, y/n, your husband has returned from his trip." He smiled.
-
-
"Atem!" You hugged him, you were so happy he was back.
"Hey honey! I made more allies, we have more trade!"
"That's amazing!" You smiled.
"Well I'm tired..."
"Aww, But, I wanted to spend some time with you...if you know what I mean?.....do you?"
".....I'll set up the bath."
"Make sure you don't have those annoying clothes on." Atem nodded and ran to his room yelling;
"IM GETTING SOME!"
You heard a knock on the door. You opened it to see....her?
"Hello! I haven't seen you in a long time!" It was the pregnant woman from before you met Atem. She was skinny, and her child was right next to her.
"Thank you for stopping slavery! And thank you for saving my life!"
"It's no problem."

"Before I take off...I wanted to give you this." The woman hand you a golden bracelet and a necklace. The necklace was like a few puzzle pieces put together. And the bracelet, it was kind of the same. it was put together as if it was a puzzle too. The puzzle pieces were really tiny. "Aw thank you!" The woman nodded.
"Take care of those two...it's important!"
"I will! Goodbye!"
The door closed and the child looked at the old women.
"Mommy, that's a powerful gift! Are you sure she's the one?"
"She helped one in need, she is..."
and she walked away with the child, never to be seen again.