Savior

Hearing the wind blow was the only relaxing thing in this home. I finished all my chores early than expected, and decided to walk the halls of the house. It wasn't big, but wasn't small either. It was decent, an ordinary home. I decide to wash myself in the sink, of course I'm not going to remove my clothes. I just need to wash my scars and face. I pour water on myself and begin to scrub the dirt off. I looked up to see my reflection in the walls. My face was clean and I looked more beautiful than ever.

"Wow...baby...you look amazing" Said a man. I jerk my head around, it wasn't the same person that now owns me, it was someone else. "Come here baby, let me show you a fun time." He told me, he was using a seductive tone of voice. His eyes were filled with lust. I knew what was coming, I shook my head no. "What? You have to do what I say!" He approaches me, and slaps my ass. "Your a bad girl." He chuckles, I showed no fear at all. I was instead angry.

"Don't you touch me you fucked owner!" I yell, I raise my hand to slap him, But was stopped by yet another stranger.
"Ha, don't touch my brother like that please. How about we share her?" Suggested the older brother. Of course the younger one nodded, and moved his hand to my robe. I struggled, trying to get out of his hands. I kicked and yelled and begged, but they wouldn't stop.

"HEY! YOU TWO STOP IT SHES MINE!" Said a familiar voice. I glance behind me. It was my original owner.
"Aww come on, share?" Asked the brother stupidly.
"Fuck off!" Yelled my owner and proceeded to punch him in the face.
"Come here baby, let's go shopping together." Said my owner, I nodded, at least I wasn't being touched.

We were finally outside, their were people happily cheering and having fun. Their were stands of food, and merchandise. Merchants stood behind their little shops as we walked by. "I'll have one of those, and a golden necklace." Asked my owner. The worker handed his used belongings and traded with gold. "Here baby, for you." He held out his necklace that was soon to be mine. "Thank you...." I whisper. He chuckles and places it around me....he started getting a little touchy.

"Whoops...let me just..." He said, as he began to Stroke my cheek. His other hand went straight for my thigh. I twitched, noticing how close he was to a spot I forbid anyone to touch. "Wow...you have a nice body...." he says, as he begins to suck on my neck. "Hey, not in front of my shop." Said the owner. He looked at me, I mouthed "please help" but he did nothing. He didn't care what would happen to me.

"Lets make a show." My owner said, he pushed me down into the hot as hell sand. The material was burning my skin, causing a few tiny red marks, and just a few blisters. He begins to bite my neck and I yell. "STOP PLEASE!" I scream. Everybody stopped what they were doing and went quiet. There was no other sound besides the sucking and me yelling for help. "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE!" I cry. Nobody bothered to lend me a hand. I put my gaze upon people, they either looked away, cheered, or whispering for someone to help.

"PLEASE STOP!" I yell, I feel his smirk, and feel his hand gliding down to my sides. I struggle, but he's to strong he pins me down. I yell and scream, and shout. Nobody helps me.
Suck suck
"STOP PLEASE SOMEONE"
Suck suck
"HELP ME HELP!"
Suck suck
"PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!"

Not only was I embarrassed, but my first time was about to vanish. I couldn't let this happen. Instead of fear, I was angry. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING CREEP!"  I yell, right before he lands his hand on my spot, I kick so hard, kneeing him in the balls. He squirms on the floor, catching his breath, and yelling in pain.
"YOU BITCH!" He says, as he slaps me, I fall on the floor with impact, and he gets on top of me. He punches me multiple times. Screams of pain slip from my lips. He suddenly stops.

"I'll fuck you in front of all these people." He says in confidence. He leans down and tries to kiss me, but I jerk my head to the side, making him kiss my cheek. "STOP HELP!" I yell again. It's no use...nobody will save me...
He tries to kiss me again, but the second time I jerked my head to the other side. He won't do anything else until he gets a kiss from me...