Acceptance.

"How could you son?"
"Your not my real father. Don't tell me what to do." Atem glared...I didn't think that was his step father.
The man glares at me, I quickly stand behind Atem shyly like a little kid.
"I shall have her killed."
"I won't let you....no matter what."
"Why are you so attached to her? Why her? I'm only okay with Mana."

"She's different...Please leave the room."
".....fine, but your grounded."
"I don't care." Atem shots back, the old man left and slammed the door.
"I'm sorry..I didn't mean to anger your father."
"No, you didn't piss off my dad, you pissed of some old man...."
"Still...."
"It's ok, I won't let him hurt you....even if it costs me my life."

We both sit in silence for a few seconds, he broke the ice finally by saying "where were we? Ah yes." And he hugs me tight.

We walk out and bump into Seto, one of the other people I could trust. "Hello, y/n, pharaoh....I heard..."
"Yep, she pissed me off."
"Sorry, But your fathe-I mean....old man, is trying to set another marriage for you."
"Are you kidding me?!......I miss my dad..."
"Everyone does...but you mother needed to marry someone to help her with looking out for you.....may she Rest In Peace...."
"Great, all I have is this man 'looking after me'...." Atem muttered.

"Hey....why don't you try to find someone?"
"Can I look in the village?"
"There are some Nobel people.....yes, you can!" Said Seto. He was gleaming knowing that Atem finally thought about marriage. Although...I wasn't very happy....what if he gets married, and we can't see each other anymore?

"Ok, well, I'll be taking y/n..." Seto Said.
"Why? I want her to come with me."
"Oh...well, she has some chores."
"No, I want her to come with me...."
Atem and Seto glared at each other.

"Y/n, follow me!" Said Seto grabbing my wrist, I didn't mind, I know he won't hurt me. But then my free hand was grabbed by Atem.
"No..." Atem mutters.
"Yes..."
"No."
"Yes."

Each response involved a sharp pull to there side. I feel like I'm ripping apart...
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"Can you guys shut up?" I blurted out. They quickly let go of my wrists and I rubbed them.
"Ouch, your guys grip is tight."
"DAMN IT SETO YOU HURT THE POOR GIRL!"
"DID NOT, IF YOU WERE TO LISTEN TO ME THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE IN SO MUCH PAIN!"
"Actually it only hurts a little bit and lasted for about a few secon-"
"SHES PRACTICALLY DYING BECAUSE OF YOU SETO!"
"ITS NOT ME ITS YOU!"

This entire argument lasted for about 5 painful minutes. I FINALLY HAD ENOUGH!
"Ugh! You guys treat me as if I'm just an object! And none of you even think about what I want!" I shout, I leave the room crossing my arms. Jesus, those two piss me off. The priest has to be so persistent, and the pharaoh doesn't even think about me, UGH I HATE THAT STUPID SEXY MAN!

Atem's POV
"Wait! Y/n...." I yell out for her, but she's already left.
"......damn it...I was so close."
"Close with what?" I ask.
"Listen....she's.....amazing, ever since I talked to her at the table, I felt a connection...I need to spend more time with her, it's not fair that you have the fun."
"Absolutely not! She is off limits! And she is her own person."

"Well, I see why you spend time with her, you like her huh?"
I blush, why?....
"Of course not! She and I aren't like that."
Why am I suddenly thinking of her this way. Why am I thinking?
"Well let's set something up, I'll make her love me eventually! It's a bet..."
"I'm not fighting over a girl Seto."
"Sure...." He says before walking off.

He wants her....why is it making me so angry? Is he going to touch her? Seduce her? God forbid she falls for him....she can have any man she wants....but not him...
"Right I gotta get y/n and apologize." I mutter outloud.

Time skip

I walk to her room, and I'm met with the sight of Seto...flirting with her?
"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, you are a person! A cute one too, and you make your decisions." Said Seto. I stand and hide behind the wall listening, I'm not eavesdropping, I'm just...researching...
"Well that's kind of you Seto! I'm glad to.....hear it..."
"What's wrong?"
"I was expecting another apology but....I guess it's nothing."
She's talking about me?
"Well that Atem won't apologize to you at all, he's just here because he feels bad for you."
That's fucked liar.