Problems

It was night time, and Atem and sati were required to spend time with each other.
They were out pretty late...I don't have to worry though, she advised me that nothing will happen.
I sit on my bed and sigh. "...bored."
"Are you y/n?" I sat up quickly, it was Seto.

"Hello! Didn't think you would come along."
"I knew you were going to get bored eventually." He smiles. He sits next to me and lays down. So, I do so too.
"So y/n, can I ask you something?"
"Sure, hit me." I say, while drinking water.
"Do you have feelings for the pharaoh?"

I spit my water on the floor, and start uncontrollably coughing.
"W-What?*cough*"
"You do? Ha, called it."
"I do not!"
"You make it obvious, it's a shame Atem is to oblivious to notice anything."

"Do you think he likes me too?..." I ask.
"Duh, he does, I can tell."
"You think, but I don't have a chance at all, I'm just a slave."
"Not to him."
"What do you mean?"

"Your more to him than anyone, I just know, damn, he treats you better than mana."
"Well even if it was true, he's getting married."
"He could always cheat on his wife." Seto chuckles, I punch his arm playfully.
"Wow, if he would see me in your room, he would get the wrong idea, he would probably murder me."
"Why? He should know your a friend."

"Nope, I told him that I had feelings for you."
"....what?"
"I don't ACTUALLY have feelings for you, I just wanted to see his reaction, and, my friend and I made a bet."
"Your dumb."
"But I'm so smart, look at all the money I'll be making!"

I chuckle, Seto was an amazing friend. Other than Atem, he would scare off other people who are thinking of hurting me.
"Anyways....want to duel?"
"....duel? Oh..I don't duel Hehe...."
"Nonsense, I'll teach you, it's fun, come along!"
"Alright, but if I somehow win, you have to say 'oh y/n, you are the best and I Seto, suck, and y/n is so much better' in a weird accent."
Seto chuckles and nods. "Fine, but if I win, you have to let me raid the fridge again without you getting me into trouble."

Atem's POV
"It's ok sati, you will find another man better than him!"
"No I won't!"
Poor sati has been crying about him the entire day. I would feel heartbroken too.
"Who knew he was a pervert...y/n is lucky to have so many men around her."
"Including me, but don't worry, you shouldn't cry over one man." I smile. I place my hand in hers, it doesn't mean anything at all, I just want to comfort her.

She blushes and looks away, while smiling? That's not the reaction I was hoping for, so I quickly removed my hand from hers.
"Well, it's getting late, I need to make sure y/n is ok, then off to bed." I sigh, but I was more than happy to check on her.
"Atem, you do realize that you sadly can't marry her..." she frowns, and I turn around.
"Well, we could have an open relationship and pretend to be together, or I'll just divorce you...I didn't think of that!"

"...ok.."
"Then you can find who you love, and everything will go back to normal!"
"....mhmmm."
"Well, let's hurry and get to the palace." I hurried off, and onto the horse.

Sati pov
He was so kind to me, I never noticed how handsome he was...
"Hey sati, get on, your coming right?" He asked me. I approached him, I was shorter than he was, so he held out a hand for me to pull me up.
"Hang on." He told me, and the horse went fast enough for me to almost slip. Usually I put my hands on his shoulder...but, I wanted to wrap myself around his waist.

"!!!" He gasped, and I hugged him tighter.
"Uhm....sati, you can out your hands on my shoulders."
"I'm not as safe..."
"Ok..."

After a few minutes of horse riding, we arrive back in the palace. "Well, be right.....y/n? IS SHE DUELING NO WAY!" Atem said excitedly.
I hated how he was always talking about her.....why? Duh, I think I like him, he's so nice to me.