Stray Kids - Celebration

A/n

Special update!

It starts as 3rd person p.o.v but it kind of changes towards the end, but let's just ignore my mistake~
_______________________________________

Everyone was busy. Members were carrying all kinds of stuff around your house. Decorations, ingredients, wrappingpaper etc. Why? you might be asking. Well today was your birthday, and since you lived alone in Korea away from your parents, Jisung had been the one to suggest to the guys that they should arrange a surprise party for you. Not wanting last years Chan event to repeat itself. He thought it would be a nice gesture as you had been friends with them all for quite some time. The planning had went smooth at first, as they knew exactly what to give you as a gift, as well as baking you your favourite cake. They also planned out what type of decorations to buy, and all that had been left, was to set the plan in motion.

They had decided that 3Racha would bake, DanceRacha would decorate and VocalRacha would wrap your present. Jeongin brought the wrapping paper to Woojin and Seungmin who had the tape and present ready. Jeongin went to retrieve a card as well while the other two started wrapping the box. When Jeongin came back he looked at his fellow members who had the present in between them. He couldn't help but laugh at them. The present was the most bulky packaged he had ever seen a gift, but at the same time he was glad he wasn't the one that messed it up. "Wow, you guys really suck at this!" Jeongin remarked. "Well you know what, it's the thought that counts!" Seungmin replied. "Unfortunately we probably don't have time to redo it, the others probably need our help." Woojin said, and went to join the others. Seungmin and Jeongin soon followed.

In the living room DanceRacha had went wild on decorations. Banners was everywhere, every colour of balloons you could imagine was both laying on the floor as well as floating up to the ceiling. As Felix and Hyunjin was putting up the last banner Minho told them to move the banner a little to the left. But when Felix tried to move it he fell off if the ladder he had been currently standing on. He was only standing on the second step, so he didn't get any major injury, but Minho and Hyunjin was worried none the less. After Felix had assured the both of them that he was completely fine they hung up the last banner. It had been the most important one, as it was the one saying "Happy birthday!". When they were done Hyunjin figured it would be a good idea to get party poppers. Minho and Felix agreed. They told the rest of the members, and quickly left to get them, hopefully in time before you arrived back home.

While all of this went down, problems had occured multiple times in the kitchen. It all started out wrong when they couldn't find the recipe they had bought in ingredients for earlier, and had to find another one. They therefore also had to buy some new ingredients that hadn't been in the other recipe. Because of the giant time loss they suffered, they tried to be quick in making the batter. It didn't turn out too well when Jisung had forgotten to add the flour. Chan had fully taken over and redid the batter all alone, putting Jisung and Changbin on frosting duty. When Chan had put the cake in the oven he went to look at the progress Jisung and Changbin had done. When he saw how runny the consistency of the frosting was he told them to redo it. Just as they finished the frosting, Woojin came in and asked if the cake was done. Chan mentally swore in his head and quickly took the cake out.

It wasn't burnt, but it was definitely overcooked and probably very dry by now. As he didn't have the time to redo it as you would be home in like 10 minutes he just told Jisung and Changbin to frost it. They did as they had been told and was soon done. But all their hopes and dreams got lost, as they saw the frosting basically melt off of the cake. They had forgotten how it had just gotten out of the oven, and how the frosting obviously would melt of. In the original plan, the original cake would have been cooled down enough by now, you know, if Jisung hadn't messed it up the first time.