41

Real life              💯Alania

I was laying in the bed with Edwin while we were both on our phones. We were at his house.

"You think she's coming anytime soon" Edwin asked.

"I don't know bubba but i know she is going to almost kill him" I said.

"Why almost"

"So she can do it again and watch him suffer" I said. He huffed and laughed. That laugh gets me everytime. I just wish he would ask me out but i guess we are just taking it slow. I guess 6 months wasn't slow enough.

"Edwin" I said. He looked at me.

"Yea mamas"

"Do you want to have something with me" I asked.

"Of course I do, I just don't want to rush into it" He said. Like what are we rushing.

"Edwi-" I started. He cut me off with a kiss. He does that often.

"WHERE IS HE" I heard through the door.

"Oh shit, she's here" I said. I got up and bolted out the door with Edwin following closely behind. Rylah was in the hall yelling her head off.

"YALL BETTER LEAD ME TO HIM BECAUSE IF I FIND HIM MYSELF I WILL KILL HIM" She yelled. Javiah was standing close behind her. Her hair was a mess, she had bags under her eyes, and she was wearing sweats. Austin looked terrified and Nick came out of his room half sleep.

"What do I do" Edwin asked.

"I guess we should lead her to Brandon's room" I said. Zion stood in front of her.

"Hey baby" He said. She quickly kissed him.

"Hey baby" She said. Wait Zion is dating? I am beyond confused. Then Rylah turned to me. I turned my head and looked at Brandon's door. It was the only door not open.

"I guess that's his room" Rylah said. She walked to the door and didn't even bother with the knob. She kicked the door off its hinges.

"I'll pay for that" I whispered to Edwin. He shook his head. I peeked my head into his room and Charlotte was sitting on his bed and his shirt was off. Rylah was in shock.

"OH FUCK NO. YOU GOT SOME NERVE YOU TWO DOLLAR, FAKE ASS, GOOD FOR NOTHING PRODUCER. YOU LOW LIFE ASS BOYFRIEND. AND YOU IMPECCABLE CHEATER. HOW DO YOU EVEN LIVE WITH YOURSELF KNOWING THAT YOU THREW AWAY THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO YOU. SO NOW, JUST FOR THE FUCKS OF IT, I'M GONNA BEAT BOTH OF YOUR ASSES" Rylhah said as she lurched on the bed. She was literally fucking Brandon up. Brandom tried to run and she started throwing things.

"Please I'm sorry" Brandon said basically begging for his life. Viah was crying in a corner. She just kept saying sorry and that it was her fault.

"Could you stop for a minute" Charlotte said. I looked at her crazy. I walked into the room and slapped her as hard as I could.

"You have no right to talk, this is your fault" I yelled.

"Get the fuck out now" Rylah screamed at her. Charlotte gave her a look of disbelief.

"GET OUFT NOW" Charlotte grabbed her things and ran out the door.

"That's Javiah's cousin" Austin asked. I nodded my head. He winced a little bit.

"Oh yea, I feel bad for Brandon" He said. Rylah lead us all to the living room. She sat Brandon on the sofa.

"You have exactly five minutes to tell us the full truth, if i or javiah even feel like your lying, im gonna beat your ass yet again" She said. He looked like he wanted to cry. Somehow she managed to not screw up his face.

"It's Charlotte, she blackmailed me" He said.

"How" I asked.

"She threatened to show the videos of Lani and Viah getting bullied and beat up in middle school. I didn't want that to happen so she told me I had to be with her and cut everyone off or it was going to happen" He said.

"But the only one's with those videos are hayley and...HER COUSIN" Javiah said. Oh my god.

"Charlotte is Hayley's cousin" I said.

"Why didn't you talk to me and tell me. We could have worked it out together" Javiah asked him.

"I didn't want you to be worried" He said.

"Do you believe him" Rylah asked.

"I do" Javiah said.

"Then my work here is done. I'm sorry Brandon but thats my muthafucking baby and you can't mess with her. Thank you for trying to protect her and Lani" Rylah said.

"Yea now I know she doesn't need it" He chuckled and then winced.

"Aww baby" Viah said. She kissed him like she never has before.

"Happy birthday Lani" Rylah said. I smiled.

"Party later" I asked.

"Damn sure know it" She said. I sighed in relief that she didn't be beat Brandon up again.

"Ok so now the question is what's up with you and Zion" Alyssa said. Like where the fuck did she even come from.

"Oh yea" Zion said.

"And you my bestfriend" I said.

"We just started dating" Rylah said.

"As just we mean like last week, we've been talking for months" Zion said. I rolled my eyes.

"What about you and Edwin I saw you guys kiss at your party" Zion said.

"Nope, not dating" I said walking into Edwin's room. I saw Zion ans the girls do their quotation marks in the air. Edwin walked in later with something to drink.

"Here you go mamas" He said.

"Bubba I'm tired"

"Alright I guess we're sleeping" He said. He got into the bed and I was suddenly out like a light.