11

It wasn't going before I made it home. I let out a sigh as I walked into my house to see mom helping David with homework. She looked up at me and I bit my lip.

"David, can you go upstairs... I need to talk to mom." I said softly.

He nodded his head and walked upstairs, leaving us alone.

"Is something wrong?" She asked softly.

"Please don't hate me." I said as tears streamed down my face.

"Why would I hate you?" She asked as she walked up to me.

"I'm a mutant." I said softly.

She went to say something but I cut her off.

"I was six when I found out..... Daniel was the only one other then Peter and his family that knew..... when David was in that coma..... I had to go into his mind and erase what happen so he would wake up..... that's the only time I've ever used it on any one in the house.... dad knows because he asked for Peter's and my help to help save Raven..... and I've wanted to tell you for so long but I was so scared that you would-"

She pulled me into a tight embrace and I broke down into tears as she held me.

"I could never hate you.... you mean everything to me. You are my heart and soul..... and I am so proud of you." She whispered as she held me tightly.

It wasn't long before Raven ended up saving the president from Eric and I ended up spending weekends at my fathers, when I wasn't at Peter's house.

"So how was your dad's?" Peter asked as we walked towards his house.

"It was fun...... have you found anything about Erik yet?" I asked softly.

"No.... I'm the fastest guy alive and I still make it to late."

"I got asked out." I said after a moment of silence.

"What you say?" Peter asked softly.

"Said I was already taken."

"Was he ugly?" He asked with a smile.

"It was the star quarterback."

"Who did you say you were taken by?"

"You." I said with a small smile.

He shook his head and sent me a smile.

"How much longer until you finally admit you feel the same?" He asked as he stopped and looked down at me.

"How much longer until you ask me out?" I asked with a smile.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked softly.

"No." I said as I turned to walk away.

"But you said-"

"I like someone else." I said with a smile.

"Oh.... I see." He said softly.

"Want to know his name?"

"Sure... love to know the dream crusher's name." He said with a grumble.

"His name is Peter... he is super cute and he has this awesome ability to run super fast.... he's kind of a child but I don't let it bother me."

"You are torturing me." He said as he grabbed my arm.

"No torturing you would be this." I said as I leaned up and went to kiss him, before our lips met I pulled away and took off running towards the house.

I laughed as I felt his arms around my waist and he pulled me against him.

"You are horrible."

"But you like me any ways." I said as I smiled up at him.

"That I do." He said as he pulled me into a deep kiss.

I let out a sigh and smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Thanks for finally letting me in." He whispered against my lips.

"Thanks for being patient." I whispered as I smiled up at him.

"I'd wait a thousand year for you." He said as he leaned down and kissed me again.

I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Finally!" A voice squealed.

We pulled away and I felt a blush appear on my face when I saw Wanda and her mother watching us. I hid my face in Peter's chest and he let out a laugh.

"Really? We were having a moment!" He yelled as they let out a laugh.

"Sorry!" Miss. Maximoff said as she dragged Wanda inside.

"Women... now where were we?" He asked as he smiled down at me.

"I think you were giving me mouth to mouth." I said with a wink.

"Oh right." He said as he pulled me into a deep and passionate kiss.

It wasn't hard being his girlfriend and after we started dating I realized just how much I wanted to call be with him. I let out a sigh of relief as we laid down on the couch with me in Peter's arms.

"I love you, y'know that?" I asked as I listened to his heart beat.

"I love you more." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"No, I love you more." I said as I looked up at him.

"No way, loser. I clearly love you more, I waited for nearly three years for you to be my girlfriend." He said as he looked down at me with a look of annoyance.

"Yeah, no, I love you so much you that I was so scared of losing you I pushed you away." I said with a smirk.

"No. I love you so much it might kill me. Like, I couldn't breath if I wasn't with you."

"Yea well I-"

I was cut off by him gently pressing his lips against mine.

"Let me win." He whispered softly.

"Just this once Quicky."

He sent me a smile and shook his head as he wrapped his arms protectively around me. I smiled as I closed my eyes and listened to his heartbeat.

"Do you love me more then Twinkies?" I asked after awhile.

"I wouldn't go that far." He said with a laugh.

"I love you more then Twinkies."

"You hate Twinkie's."

"But I still love you more then Twinkie's."

"You love me more then pizza?"

"I plead the fifth." I said as I laid my head back down.

"Thought so." He said as he let out a chuckle.