"Yar just foolishly in love, I'll repeat myself once again." She turned to face him, giggling girlishly by chewing on her lower plumpish lip. "The apple scones will be already ready in a half an hour to assure ya."

"That's good! But they can wait." One of his colossal, veiny hands raked the wild, honey curls through his fingers, twirling them like spaghettis, leaning to rest his forehead against hers without averting his transfixed ogle on hers. Her spine reclined on the countertop as his solely free hand reached for her apron, untying it by tossing it carelessly on the cooker.

"Timothy?"

"Huh, my rare bird?"

"I'm still wondering how ya still forgave me for murdering Mary Eunice, raping ya and so forth. Moreover, this possession got me secretly pregnant," She nibbled on the silken skin of her lower rosy-coloured lip bashfully, seductively. "Even when I couldn't bare my own baby and," The blonde gulped hard at her own words, heaving a heavy sigh from her chest as severe ounce. "And the red slip I wore for ya under my habit is a part of my past life when I was a whore. I'm just," All of a sudden, the British aristocrat cut her off curtly.

"Don't pressure yourself, rare bird! It's the past and if you're about to associate the red slip with your past life, you aren't an old whore and this red slip is so precious, because, to be honest, I don't regret when you took my virtue even when you were possessed."

"You don't regret?" Meantime, the older woman emphasized her inquiry, quirking an eyebrow, whereas the younger man bobbed his head in a solemn agreement, wedging his pale-pinkish lips in an attentive purse. "But I can't still believe how I got magically pregnant and graced ya with triplets in the same time."

"You rather graced both of us with triplets and you're not the only one, who had a struggle to get away with a murder." His fingers cradled the graceful shape of her chin, tilting her head, whereas his solely free hand's fingers tucked dotingly fistful of stray long strands behind her ear by playing with them absent-mindedly. "I killed Shelley, while you Mary Eunice. I still don't judge you, because it wasn't your fault at all."

"I know and everything is fine." Muffled whisper almost died on her tongue tip, cupping his cheeks in the palms of her petite, secure hands, tracing with the tad of thumbs his well-defined cheekbones.

"Moreover, even if you weren't possessed and you haven't graced us with these wonderful triplets, I'd be still happy to be with you just as a lovely couple," He muffled his warm breath that softly fanned her facial epidermis. "Because my priorities were never to find the perfect, beautiful and young woman even to have my own family once I joined the church. But here we are as we met one day and you're everything and the only thing I need."

In the meanwhile, she slowly but surely captured his berry-coloured, soft as satin lips in a hardening, sultry kiss, fluttering shut their eyelids by melting in the sultry kiss. Meanwhile, her both hands slithered up to his dark hair, playing with it, whilst his both hands slithered downward to her waist, squeezing it in its grip. As their kisses grew ferocious, their wet, berry-coloured tongues commenced dueling each other and the former holy man heaved Jude by grabbing her for the buttocks, laying her on the countertop. In the interim, her both lean, long as towers legs clasped around his waist as his palms squashed the roundness of her small, well-shaped peachy buttocks. Throughout she plugged her tongue into his mouth, deepening into a French kiss as his front ivory, still firm for his age teeth chewed on her lower lip.

As soon as they undressed slowly themselves by getting rid off the burdening attires which were discarded bluntly on the tiled kitchen floor, the former ambitious Monsignor's hands ran all over her petite frame, relishing the mossy alabaster of her figure and her slender curves which were elegantly contoured in its attires and lingerie. Suddenly his long as flute stings fingers peaked downward to her unshaved pubic hair by gliding them delicately, sensually through the thick, dark wire of pubic hair until his fingertips met her mauve swollen bud, massaging it on circles.

"Oh fucking Christ! Don't stop!" His fingers diligently worked on the bundle of nerves, cocking back her head and ignoring the ultimate control of her strong language that was vomited in the float. Her heart beats pulsated into her ears. Loud moans and groans of immense pleasure immersed the pit of her stomach with warmness and pleasure by skidding down her lower abdomen, fueling her untouched areas for almost a week. Her toes curled up. At the moment, she ran her delicate hands all over his toned torso, admiring its masculinity and muscular anatomy. "Yar astonishing." Thus, her hands reached for her round breasts, pawing them as the palms pressed her mauve erected nipples.

After teasing with a handful of fingers her swollen bud, a thumb kneaded on circles its hard clit by leaning to nibble it technically with his teeth, savoring its firmness between his teeth as a ferocious beast.

"Oh sweet Jesus! Yar the best. I want yar tongue tasting my juices as they linger on it." Her fingers combed his dark hair, relishing its natural softness. Thereafter his tongue glided from her hard clit downward to her core, plugging it inside by savoring her juices that laced his wet tongue, cupping her widely spread hips, giving him a better access. "Oh fucking God!" Shrilling moans and groans boated in the kitchen as the low humming radio was oblivious for the couple. "Eat me out!"

After he finished with teasing her core with a tongue and digging his small fingernails in her inner thighs, admiring the alabaster delicateness of her flesh, she positioned his member at her core, yearning their sexes to unite.

"Start slower." The former promiscuous jazz nightclub singer after guided his erected member at her core, her both elvish, smooth hands clawed his muscly, broad shoulders as her legs were wrapped around his waist. They took their time to admire one another's enchanting facial features, seconds before synchronizing the pace. One of his hands squeezed her pelvis, whereas his other one cupped her cheek in the palm of his creamy hand. "I want to feel ya." Her drenching folds' walls contracted his cock.

Initially, the thrusts were sorely painful and slow until they escalated to swifter and less painful, emanating the splashing skins they contacted in unison. The former sister of the church rotated her hips, dragging her manicured in ravishing red, long fingernails from his shoulders all over his muscly back, leaving tracks of scraps and welts. Their moans and groans swam in the background as angelic anthems. In the meanwhile, one of his hands managed to cup the roundness, slight limp breast.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop!" The middle-aged lady didn't pay any attention to her cussing, cocking back her head in unconditional pleasure.

"You're so tight!" At the moment, he bended to pepper the crook of her palish, sensitive neck's skin with light, loving kisses until they escalated to aggressive, nipping its delicateness of her skin, suckling it.

Their climaxes were approaching within a few more thrusts which were slower until the former man of the cloth collapsed on top of his wife's chest, breathlessly panting as their hearts vehemently drummed in their ribcage.

Their lips were sealed in a breathlessly steamy kiss which wasn't hardening.

"I love you very much, darling!"

"I love you way more than anything in this world, my rara avis!"