New student

Skylar's P.O.V

Beep

....

Beep

....

Beep

....

Ughh stupid alarm. Getting up from my warm and comfortable bed I head to the bathroom and brush my teeth,once I'm done I stare at myself in the mirror, all I see is blue eye paled face scrawny 17 year old teenager.

Once I'm done in the bathroom I go to my closet and put on a Falling in Reverse shirt with some black jeans and black and white converse. I then flat iron my black hair and done. I then put on a little makeup like the usual mascara and eyeliner. I grab my backpack,keys,iPod, earphones,and money. Then I head down stairs and cook breakfast before my dad wakes up....... Once I'm done I head out and walk to my new school its only a 10 minute walk so I don't mind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well here I am at Eastwood High. I walk in and all eyes are on me I just keep my head down walking down the hall I hear all kinds of comments like "Who she" and "She's so ugly". I'm actually used to the comments so I ignore them. Once I find the office I see the middle aged women there " Umm excuse me miss" "Yes sweetie" "My name is Skylar Brooks I'm new" "Ohh yes ms. brooks well here's your schedule,map of the school,and locker. Hope you have nice day sweetheart" "Thank you" after that I check my schedule see what I have.

Schedule

1.History

2.Physics

3.Math

4.Free period

5.Language Arts

6.P.E

Mhh seem fairly easy I think to myself. Since I was in my own thoughts I didn't notice the bell ring. Well off to my first class of the day ughhhh sucks ass.

.

.

.

.

.

.