Sam: Here is your previous order. 

I placed it on the tray along with the waffles and headed towards the couples' table. I placed the plates and the cups on their table and went to the new customer. He wore a hoodie, his head was covered by the hoodie cap, his face was covered with a mask and had worn glasses. Which looked extremely creepy who wears glasses at this time of the day let alone inside a cafe. I pushed away, the thoughts and straighten my posture.

Y/N: Welcome to Expressive Esspresso what would you like to have sir?

He slowly looked up from the table, his head rising extremely slow it was like he was checking me out. I felt very uncomfortable under his gaze. I cleared my throat to gain his attention.

Y/N: Sir may I have your order?

He tore his gaze away from my face to the menu. Due to the glasses, I couldn't recognize where he was exactly looking. Then he was tapping his fingers on something in the menu. I looked at the menu to see his finger pointing towards Caffe Mocha.

Y/N: Caffe Mocha?

He nodded.

Y/N: Anything else?

He shook his head.

Y/N: Coming in a while.

I walked towards Sam and told him to make a Caffe Mocha.

Y/N: Don't you find that guy creepy?

Sam: Yeah even I found him suspicious too. Anyways here is his drink if he tries something on you don't tolerate you are free to punch him in the face, the cafe is full so the chances are he won't do anything. All the best.

Y/N: I hope so.

I took the drink and walked towards that guy. I placed the cup on the table.

Y/N: Here is your drink, sir. 

He just gave me a nod and I went back to the counter. The customers keep on coming and slowly the number of people entering the cafe lessened and soon it was 10 the owner decided to close the cafe since the employees had to celebrate Christmas too. Almost all the tables were empty except for three tables. The 'creepy guy' the way Sam and I address him, was still there. This time Sam went to him and asked if he wanted anything else, cause the cafe is about to close. The guy stood up from the seat and headed towards the exit but before exiting he glanced at me. Sending shivers down my spine. Once he left the cafe I started cleaning the tables, Sam helped me with it. Once the cleaning was done we said our goodbyes to Mr Johnson the owner and left the cafe.

Sam's girlfriend came to pick him up while I waited for a taxi. It's been three months since Stella, Eli and I rented an apartment which was a 15 minutes drive away from my workplace. It was a small apartment with 2 bedrooms. It feels so warm to finally live in a home. I was sipping on my latte that Sam made for me, as I was waiting for the taxi. The shops were lit up with colourful lights and so were the trees alongside the road. As I was admiring the beautiful lights I saw the same creepy guy leaning against the wall of the cafe. It made me shiver with fear. I wrapped my arms around myself. 'Ít's okay Y/N if he tries anything just shout' I kept mumbling this to myself.

He came and stood beside me I took a step away from him. He took a step closer to me. Again I took a step away from him. This time he didn't come closer instead he took off his glasses. And I felt his gaze on the side of my face but I didn't dare to look at him. He cleared his throat.

??: Ain't you gonna wish me Merry Christmas love?

That angelic voice belonged to only one person in this world. I turned my head towards him and saw the eyes of the person I have been missing so badly for the last four months.