"Sure kookie."

"I'll text you!!"

"Bye!"

What a day.

"Girl, what was that?"

Oh, here we go again.

"What was what?"

"You and Jeon Jungkook, duh!"

Of course Ruby is going to lose her shit.

"Oh, that? That was just a hang out, why?"

Yep, she doesn't believe me.

"Sure, a HaNG OuT, hope it stays that way."

Okay what is her problem?

"Yeah."

I'm too tired to deal with her non sense.

"I'm just looking out for you, you know how his possessive fans can get right?"

Yeah, she got a point, but I'm not dating him.

"I'm not dating him okay? So chill."

"Yet! You aren't dating him just yet! Give him 2 or 3 months and he will ask you out, believe me."

What even.

"Why are you thinking like that?"

"Because, a guy didn't just show up at where ever you are just because he saw you on a news with your half sister and then hanging out with you, if it's not him thinking about you."

Is she serious? He is Jeon Jungkook from BTS, there's no way, right?

"May i remind you again Ruby? He is Jeon Jungkook from the biggest boyband in the world, not just a regular guy, there is no way he came because he likes me, maybe it's because Rosé was there? He asked for her number once, remember?"

I mean, he may said that he hates her now, but if Rosé ever throw her self on him, his guard will fall down.

"Yeah, and that guy has been texting you for what? 2 weeks? 3 weeks?"

Okay, Vante and i texted everyday when we first met and not once did we ever catch a feeling for each other, yeah okay we kissed once but that doesn't mean anything because we were drunk.

"You know what Ruby? It doesn't matter, he offered me a job at Bighit, and that's it, nothing more nothing less."

"Of course he offered you a job, that's just one of his many motives to have you get closer around him, how naive can you get?"

Seriously? She needs to take a chill pill and stop watching too many KDramas.

"Whatever Ruby, take a chill pill."

A week later~

And now, I'm officially a fulltime photographer at Bighit Entertainment, life is good.

"Handsome as always, Taehyungie!"

"Ah, no, it's because of your magical hands and camera too Anne!"

Seriously, everyone in bighit are so welcome, humble, and funny.

Lately i've been hanging out with Taehyung more than any of the boys, he reminds me a lot of Vante, his taste of music, even some of his features remind me of Vante, it's just Taehyung is more innocent, playful and random sometimes.