𝙱.𝙵 (𝚊)

Beatrix Flammel
Single ;
Candy_Land_Club

She is a sex worker and is unfortunately not too proud of it. It's a life she doesn't want to live but a life she must. It's how she pays her bills. She is absolutely the most bubbly, adorable human being you'll ever meet. Outwardly she doesn't seem like someone to work the streets but she unfortunately does. She is a ray of sunshine to all she meets and is truly the best person around. She will help if she can but sometimes is unable to. She works only if she has to, for example; the rent is due or unexpected occurrences. She is truly the nicest soul around and is definitely the first to be chosen because of her radiant beauty.

She is hyper active and major cuddler, she loves to encased in warmth and love. It was something she lacked in her home life. With her abusive father and a mother who passed away when she was 5. Beatrix is no stranger to neglect and abuse. But she takes every situation and makes it into a good one, somehow. This beautiful girl sees the best in people even when that person can't see it.

She loves cuddles, unpaid sex, she loves feeling the tension between two people, especially if it's someone she is fond of. She loves food, though it might not look like it! She does. One thing she hates, with a burning passion, is men and women who can't take no. She doesn't like rape. She hates it and will never speak to you if you do.

She is 5'2 and around 110 pounds. She is light weight and she apologizes because of it. She tried to gain weight but it doesn't work. She is a complete romantic and can't wait for a man to come and be
her Romeo.

 She is a complete romantic and can't wait for a man to come and be her Romeo