𝚅.𝙱 (𝚞)

Violet Baudelaire
Dating;
Bitches-BrokenHearts

Violet was 16 years old when her parents died, she has one brother, Klaus, and one sister, Sunny. They were born and raised in London, England. Now at the ripe age of 18. She and her siblings travel the world to discover things unknown. Knowledge that was bestowed upon them by their uncle, Monty. Violet , loves to explore jungles and look for reptiles. One of her favorite things to do to pass the time. If she isn't out exploring the jungle, she is with her siblings taking care of them. Violet has a heart of gold, one that is full of love and compassion. If you're lucky enough to catch her, hold her close.

Now, she may seem sweet but in any situation that puts any of her siblings in danger, her instincts kick in.Violet has done 3 years of martial arts . Though she is little, she is mighty. Violet has terrible trust issues and can rarely if ever, trust anyone. Given her wicked and evil, uncle, Olaf. He was rather abusive before his passing at her 17th birthday.

Violet is smart, she can create almost anything using things around her. Some of her likes include, building and repairs, reptiles, swimming, the beach, and kids. She loves kids and would one day, love to have some of her own.
Violet is 5'4 around 134 pounds. She is lightly weight but can use that against you. She is smart and cunning. She knows, how to make things seem different than they appear.