𝚁.𝙽 (𝚊)

Raven Nottingham
Talking to;
familygang-

Raven is stripper for a rather high end strip club. She is good for house stripping, and weekend booty calls. She's a high maintenance girl but is 100% worth it. She is at your beck and call and will do exactly what you want. When you want it. She is a sweetheart and a total ray of sunshine. She's investigative but won't ever ask you why. She vowed she wouldn't fall in love. She saw the toll it took on her parents. But once day, she'd love to have kids. She is a huge softy on babies. They make her heart explode.

Her parents  divorced when she was 12 and she lived with her father. He was kind of a jerk, she didn't know exactly how to handle it and decided to go against traditions and become a stripper. She disappointed her entire blood line. But she pulled in a huge amount of money weekly. They were willing to overlook it. Just this once.

She loves romantic movies, they truly make her heart skip a beat. She loves teasing young men and women. She loves the feeling of being desired. She hates clingy people, it makes her feel like she's drowning. She also hates seafood, it makes her stomach churn.

She is 5'6 and proud of it. She is around 140 and knows how to strut it in those heels. She is amazing at pulling on hearts and if you're lucky enough to make her even consider going home with you, consider yourself a lucky individual. This young beauty is easy to obtain, hard to hold on to.