Chapter 3

I decided to go ahead and follow Daniel on Instagram, just to keep up with what he's up to. He has almost 2 millions followers and so do all of his other friends from the band. Daniel really is very successful, and he should be proud. Maybe I misjudged his character and stereotyped him with all the other stuck up celebrities.

After Instagram stalking him for some time I decided to get off my phone and do something productive. I cleaned my apartment a little bit, studied, and made lunch for myself. I pulled my phone out to look at while eating. My Instagram explore was now filled with countless photos of Daniel and his band. I guess their fans are called limelights. They really love them, especially Daniel. If so many people love them then he must not be as bad as I thought he was. I mean, if they knew the old him they would like him this much and maybe more. I turn off my phone and finishing eating. As I'm washing the dishes my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and read the name.

Daniel Seavey

I quickly dry my hands and answer it.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey, are you free today?" He asks.

"Yeah I think so," I say.

"Great. Be ready by 5 then and dress nice," he says before hanging up.

I wanted to ask more questions about our date but he hung up before I could even open my mouth again. I set my phone down and finish washing the dishes. Once I'm finished I head to my room to pick out an outfit. I settle on a yellow button up dress with flowers on it. I do my make up and slide on black flats. My door bell rings and I grab my purse and answer it.

"Hey y/n," Daniel smiles.

"Hi," i say back.

He's wearing a black t shirt and black jeans. It's a simple look but he pulls it off. I follow him to his car and get in.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going now?" I ask.

"To dinner," he says.

"Where?" I ask.

"A restaurant," he shrugs.

"Daniel," I laugh, "stop doing that!"

He just sticks his tongue out at me and continues driving. I look out the window as he turns up the music. After a little while we pull into a parking lot and get out. Daniel opens my car door for me like a gentleman and we walk inside.

"Reservation for Seavey," he says.

"Wow reservations," I say.

He rolls his eyes at me and we follow the waitress to our table. I sit down and look at the view. Daniel brought me to a mountain top restaurant and our table is outside. The view is amazing. The food is amazing. Everything is amazing.

Daniel and I talk nonstop throughout our meal. The sun sets and I barely even notice. I'm so enveloped in our conversation that the only reason I notice it's late is that the waitress comes to light the candles on our table.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"9:00," He says.

"Wow, it got really late," I say.

"We should probably go before they kick us out," Daniel jokes.

"Yes," I laugh, "that wouldn't be good."

Daniel pays for our food and we get back in his car. He tells me he was going to take me to the beach but it was too late. I didn't really want the night to end. I watch as the stores pass by in a flash of neon lights and we make our way back to my house. Daniel's eyes are fixed on the road and he's humming softly to the song.

"Will you sing for me?" I ask.

"What?" He says taken back.

"Will you sing for me?" I ask again.

"Oh, sure. What do you want me to sing?" He asks.

"What ever you want," I smile.

"I like to sing with my guitar or my piano," he says.

"Then let's go find you one," I say.

"I have some at my house," he says, "if that's okay with you."

"It's perfect," I say.

He glances over at me and I can see his face is slightly red. It might have just been reflection from the traffic light but I don't think so.

Daniel takes some turns and pulls into his driveway. It's really pretty at night with all the flowers in the front. He unlocks the door and we walk inside. It's a little messy, but mine is too so I can't judge. I follow him to his music studio and he tells me to sit down. I take a seat and he sits next to me with a guitar in hand. After tuning it he takes a breath and looks at me.

I stare at him and smile. He seems to relax a little bit and smiles back. He looks down at his guitar and starts playing.

"Oh but I can't help falling in love with you," he finishes.

"That was really good," I say.

"Thanks," he blushes.

He stands up and places his guitar back on the stand and sits back down next to me. I don't really know what to say to him. I just keep staring into his eyes and trying to think of something to say. His eyes flicker to my lips and then back to mine. My eyes copy his and he starts to lean closer to me. Daniel places a hand on my cheek and moves closer until our noses are almost touching and I can feel his breath on my lips.

"I've wanted to do this for years," he breaths.

"Daniel-" i say so softly it barely comes out.

He silences me and places his lips onto mine.