💮7💮

Yeosang awoke in the middle of the night to San and yunho's giggles.

The two of them decided to share a bed and let Yeosang sleep on san's bunk.

"Sannie we need to sleep, don't wake up Yeosang," yunho whispered.

"But your hair is tickling my nose" San whined quietly.

"Just sleep sannie," yunho yawned.

Yeosang quietly left the room when he heard their snores, instantly feeling pain when he entered the hallway.

"J-joongie~" he heard seonghwa moan.

Yeosang felt blood come up his throat.

A loud gag was heard across the dorm then the sound of liquid being spilled and a loud thump.

Yunho and San startled awake rushing out into the hallway, HongJoong and seonghwa rushed out as well, hair a mess and clothes quickly thrown on.

The rest of the members stumbled out as well.

Mingi screamed when he saw yeosangs body on the floor, blood and half a rose and  petals on the ground next to him.

"What- what happened?" Jongho asked.

"He has hanakai disease, although its never been this much so something must've triggered it," yunho explained looking at jongho and wooyoung sadly.

"Wooyoung please help me take him to the hospital, I'm not sure if he'll last long," yunho said, picking up yeosangs body.

"Sannie, how about you go lay with mingi and Jongho until I get back, help them understand what's going on,"

San nodded walking around the puddle of blood, taking the younger boys' hands and taking them to jonghos room.

Wooyoung and yunho carried Yeosang to the car and drove to the hospital.

Carrying him in yunho rushed to the front desk.

"Help, my friend has hanakai disease and he puked up blood and half a Rose!" Yunho said, the receptionist nodded calling out a rolling bed, and placing Yeosang on it. Taking him to a room admeatiatley.

After the doctors took blood samples, blood pressure and a couple other tests a doctor walked up to wooyoung and yunho.

"I'm afraid to tell you this but, your friend doesn't have long to live. Maybe a couple of days in total, the vines in his lungs and intestines have torn up almost everything there, and since half a rose was puked up. When the rest comes up he's going to die." The doctor said.

Wooyoung bit his lips as tears filled his eyes.

And yunho instantly broke down, crying in each others arms the two males knew they'd have to tell the others but. They didn't know how, their best friend is dying.