Chapter 14

|A few weeks later|

•MILLI•

Watching Rodney feed José is a beautiful thing to see. I love to see black men taking care of their children.

"Why you staring at me". He asked looking over at me.

"What you look good doing your fatherly duties".I said as he leaned over giving me a kiss causing me to smile.

"I did this shit so this my responsibility". He said putting his bottle on the nightstand.

When I was going to say something the doorbell rang followed by a series of loud knocks. Getting up from the bed I grab my robe closing it as I walk out of the room to the door. Opening the door I see Jasmine standing there biting her lip at me.

"What you doing here". I ask holding the door slightly open.

"I came to chill with you". She said trying to walk in.

"Well right now isn't a good time come back later". I said trying to close the door and she tried to keep it open.

"Aye baby who is it". I heard Rodney say causing me to look behind me and Jasmine slipped in.

"What's going on where are your clothes". She asked looking between both of us.

"I'm spending time with the mother of my child and my son". He said and I slap my forehead before shaking my head.

He never eases into shit he just tells you how it is.

"Wait So José is his son so that makes him my little brother". She asked looking over at me and I nod my head yes.

"But you told me you didn't like my father bitch but yet you have a child with him". She said raising her voice.

"Nah bitch you asked did I like him not if I was fucking him I tried to be nice to spare your feelings but fuck that". I said walking up on her when Rodney made his way over pushing me back giving me a serious look.

"Chill out don't be calling my daughter no bitch Aight". He said causing me to look upside his head as she smirked folding her arms.

"Both of y'all can really get the fuck out of my apartment". I said walking to the back grabbing his clothes before throwing them at him and going back in the room grabbing José.

"Kiss your son and get the fuck out". I said and he mugged me putting his clothes on.

"I'm not going no fucking where". He said sitting on the couch.

"Yes, you are you sat up here and let your daughter call me a bitch but when I say it then it's a problem right Nah fuck that". I said shaking my head.

"Girl Shut the fuck up you shouldn't have had that ugly ass baby in the first place you should have got an abortion ". She said causing me to look over at her.

"UGLY! bitch the only ugly thing I see is you and he couldn't have been too ugly you was all up his ass calling him handsome but wait you mad at me for keeping my baby because you killed all three of yours". I asked tilting my head to the side mugging her.

I really didn't want to throw that shit up in her face but bitch once you come for mines all bets are off.

Staring at me she charges at me and I drew my free arm back punching her dead in her shit and before I could swing again Rodney came and picked her up.

"GET THE FUCK OUT BOTH OF YALL". I yelled rocking José who started to get cranky.

"And bitch when I see you I'm whooping your ass you could've told me to sit my baby down but that's okay". I said nodding my head as they walked out of the door.

Walking over I lock the door before walking back to my room lying down with José on my chest. Hearing my phone ring I pick it up and answer it without looking at the name.

"Yo whatever problem y'all got with each other fix that shit I can't have my daughter and son's mother beefing". Rodney said into the phone while I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not worried about your damn daughter and just know I'm beating her ass the next time I see her". I said and he smacked his lips sighing.

"Man don't do that Milli I'll handle it". He said and I shook my head as if he could see me.

"No fuck that shit she tried to fight me with my baby in my arms". I said hanging up the phone and tossing it on the other side of the bed.

I can't stand they ass...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE