11. Hopeful

It's been 4 long weeks. Lets just say that things between Brenton and I have been up and down. it's certain things that he does that grinds my gears and according to him he doesn't exactly like the way I do things either. This is exactly why I think I shouldn't live with him but it's gonna have to do for now.

Anyway, I started back working and it's been great! I've been doing school online because I'm not ready to go there yet.

(I can't remember if I had her in high school or what. So just think that she's graduating early and going to college. Brenton already graduated. He's smart as hell!)

Sometimes I just sit and think back on life. How it would've been if my mom was someone who cared. But then I realize how I wouldn't be put through anything I couldn't handle.

Getting up, I decided to go lay down in my room. I walked past Brenton room to hear him arguing with his mom. Apparently, she heard about the "poor girl" he was let staying in his home. He always asks if I'm okay about the situation and I tell him yes. I can't help the way others think about me, no matter how true the situation may be.

All I could do was hope for something better. Hope that things start looking up for me

^ LEI in the media. This was just a filler chapter. I'm back y'all I'm just adding some things to ch.12 and it should be up tonight or tommorow!