1- Sumo .

Ariana Fletcher

OMNISCIENT

The ambulance rushed to get Ariana to the hospital as fast as possible. They wanted her to be okay, especially when they found out she was pregnant.

"We're losing her!" One doctor yelled.

After keeping her awake the way to the hospital they put her on a stretcher.

"What's your name honey?" A female doctor said to Ariana.

Ari could barely get the words out even though she was really trying.

"Ari- Ariana Fletcher" She struggled to get out.

"We're going to contact your family, stay with us honey" She said as they entered the hospital room.

Meanwhile :

"Where is this girl with the damn sugar, I need to make the cornbread" Tavia said then grabbed her phone.

"I called her twice, she didn't answer" Bri said then took the food out the oven.

"That's odd" Tavia said then put her phone down.

Briana's phone started ringing and she saw the contact name read Dad.

She answered and the information she was given had her frozen in the heart and body.

"What's wrong?" Tavia asked her.

"Ari's in the hospital, she might not make it" Bri said then Tavia ran to turn off the oven and grabbed her keys and Prince.

They rushed to the car and sped off to the hospital.

"Lord lord lord, I beg you. Please don't let this girl die on me. Ohh, and my poor grand baby" Tavia cried as she ran in the hospital with Prince in her hand.

She walked over to the desk and the lady asked her what she was here for.

"Anything under Ariana Fletcher?" Tavia asked and she scrolled on her computer.

"She's in room 298" She said and Tavia and Bri ran to the room and saw Reggie sitting there crying.

Ace ran in after everybody else and he broke down when he saw Ari laying there on her deathbed.

Every minute another person appeared in the hospital room just looking sad.

A doctor came inside with a smile on her face.

"Hello, this incident was caused because of a car accident on yorktown street. She lost blood, but it did not affect her or the baby. She should wake up soon, but her head is probably in pain so please be gentle with her" She said and they all sighed in relief.

"I was finna say... cause ain't no way in hell" Derrick said rubbing his face.

"I just know my bitch ain't dead" Jayda said walking inside the room.

"She not dead Jay" Bri mumbled.

Jayda sighed in relief then walked over to us.

"Do y'all know who did this?" She asked and they shook their heads no.

"It was a hit and run, but I don't know how. Her car all kinds of fucked up. Nobody could make it outta that" Reggie said.

Jayda shook her head then sat down on a empty chair.

They all stared at her in silence just waiting for her voice to be heard.

Soon... It did.

"Why all you niggas looking depressed?" Ari said rubbing her head.