Journée 2

The next morning i wake up to the sun kicking me in my face. I groan and roll over. Today is going to be boring. I checked my phone, 12:47. Wow i slept for a while. We hibernate in this bitch!

i kick my blanket off me so i can get up. Only for me to fall back down. UGH im hungry.I wonder if i can get some seasons around here... imma look it up. (Seasons as in seasons pizza they have the BEST honey barbecue wings!)

I look up seasons and it says they do deliver here. Imma feast on that food!!I call them order a pizza and 10 honey barbecue wings. Ughhhh they are sooo good!!

After that I get outta bed walk to my bath room strip outta all my clothes. I turn the shower on and while the water in getting hot i but my hair into a bun, then brush my teeth.

The water is warm enough now for me to get in the shower. I hop in, wash off then get out. I put my robe on and walk to my room. I put on lotion cus bitches be ashy without it. Then some leggings, nipple covers, and a spaghetti strap.

I like this shirt it makes my boobs look BIG. I grab my phone and walk to the living room turn on TeenTitansGo and chill.

After 1 episode i hear a buzz coming from my door ringer thingy. I get up walk over to the thing and press the talk button.

"Hello?" i asked "Hello i have one large pepperoni pizza and 10 honey barbecue wings?" the guy says.

I just click the door opener thingy and wait a minute or to and there's a knock on my door. I go open it to see not pizza but Hércules. He looks at me with a smile on his face. But is cut off by my food. No dummy the food didn't talk. The delivery boy did.

"Large pepperoni pizza amd 10 wings." he says " Thats me" i reply to him.

He hands me my food nods his head and walks away. I then turn back to Hércules here.

"How may i help you?" i asked him.
" Hi i just moved in down the hall and i was hoping i could make some new friends?" he says with hope in his eyes.
"Yea sure im Alexia. But um could you come in so we can talk i'm kinda hungry?"
i asked looking up at him.
"Yea yea sure ok" he says with a smile on his face.

I smile in return and we walk over to the couch.

We sat down and i opened the pizza box and too out a slice.

"So, cute anklet"