Journée 1

*Alexia's POV*
God i hate this job! I'm a waitress at Tina's Café. I get hit on by almost every guy at my tables. Epically the old perverted men who love to hit on little girls.

But today is different... Im currently sitting it the back room getting my hand stitched up. There was glass deep into my hand so a paramedic is stitching me up.

"Hey sweetheart!" the man at one of the tables yell at me.
I put down the lady's coffee with a smile and walk over to the man.
"Yes sir how may i help you?" i asked him, taking out my notepad.
"Yes umm i want a cinnamon crunch bagel and a chai latte." he tells me.
"What type of cream cheese would you like sir?" i ask him trying to hurry up.
"The chocolate cream will do just fine." he tells me smirking.
I nod my head and start walking away. Then i feel a sting on my butt. I turn around to see him looking at me biting his lip.
I take a empty milkshake glass from the table next to us and hit him over the head with it. It doesn't knock him out but he is on the ground holding his head and screaming like a little bitch.
I look at my hand to see little pieces of glass sticking out. I grumble some very unladylike words as i walk to the back room.

And now he's banned from eating here ever again. And im on house arrest because some called the police and told them that i assaulted him for no reason.

They checked the cameras and saw what happened. But they said it was best to stay home on house arrest just incase he comes looking for me. He left before the police came, so they don't know where he is.

He left the café when he heard the police sirens. He got up and ran out. A man started chasing after him but he got away.

The officer asked me if i remembered what he looked like. The cameras we had couldn't catch his face just the back of his head. I just told him that he looked 40-45, he had dark green eyes, he had a light shade to him, and that he was tall and British.

The officer thanked me for my time and told me it would be better if i got a ride home instead of walking. I thanked him for the suggestion and the officers and paramedics left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 maybe 3 hours later my shift ends and i call a uber to take me back to my apartment. While i waited i talked to my manger and the owner of the café Oakland.

She owns the café because her mom left it to her and her siblings. Her mom passed away long before i stared working here.

I never asked what happened only because I didn't know if it was a touchy subject.

My uber finally arrived and i was so tired. I told everyone good night. All the employees stayed behind just incase. To me it's not all that serious.

As my uber driver takes me home, i start thinking about what i'm going to all alone on house arrest. And I don't even know how long im gonna be on house arrest.

As we pull up to my apartment i thank my Uber driver tip him and get out the car.

I walk up to my apartment door and see a box with a note stapled on it.

I pick it up take it inside sit it on the counter close/ lock my door, and open the box.

As i open it a read the note that was stapled to it.

Miss.Stone this is your ankle monitor. You are to wear it until August 5th. On that day you will come down to the police department and have it taken off. We will hope we have caught the man you described to us, if not you stay on house arrest until we have informed you that we have found him and taken him into custody.
- MD Police Department

Well damn. I just shrug and put the ankle monitor on. It didn't look like a ankle monitor. It looked like a ankle bracelet.

I sighed and went to my room. Today was hell.

I stripped and laid in bed. And i drifted off to sleep soon after.

___________________
Heyy yall i hope yuu like da first chapter 🙃

___________________Heyy yall i hope yuu like da first chapter 🙃

this is the ankle monitor/ bracelet🤷🏾‍♀️