Chapter 5: The Ugly Tower

Start from the beginning

Time Skip
Ruel's POV:
Once all of us got dressed up as ugly princesses I was wearing a wig with red lipstick on my beard and two api's to mimic, um, a woman's bust. Amalia was wearing a brown dress and Yugo was wearing a bow on his hat and Red was just sitting against a tree in the shadows that smug look on his face trying not to laugh at me. "So, what are you two supposed to be?" I asked Yugo and Amalia, "Hold on a second." Yugo said as he grabbed another brown cloth and wrapped it around both him and Amalia, "Tada, we're Siamese twinsesses." Yugo said as he smiled and I looked around and didn't see Evangeline, "Where's Evangeline then?" I asked, "I don't know, she wouldn't let me put her make up on." Amalia said, "Alright let's get this over with." Evangeline said and we all saw her and she was extremely beautiful, even though at my age I've stopped looking at girls a long time ago. "Evangeline is that really you?" I asked, "Yes, I undid my hair and put on this horrible dress. Go ahead I already know I look ridiculous." Evangeline said, "That's not true you look really pretty." Yugo said.

Red's POV:
When I heard Evangeline I looked over and lost my footing and fell down, "Alright that hurt a little bit." I said as I got up and the others looked at me, "Why did you fall down Red?" Yugo asked me, "I, um, lost my footing is all." I said as I got back up and Evangeline looked really nice, but I can't alter the timeline any more than I am going to do. Both her and Dally had to... 'Don't you say it moron.' Blaze said as he stopped me from thinking what I was thinking, 'Thanks Blaze. I owe you.' I told him, 'You still owe me for a lot of things but we work well together.' Blaze said. I shook my head and we all headed back to the tower and I told the others I would meet them inside as I melted into the shadows and headed towards the tower again. Once I was in I made sure to stay in my shadow form to stay hidden from the ones who live here. "Hurry up there are new princesses to welcome to the tower." A raspy voice said and I saw a mummy walk towards the first floor along with three others a giant troll, a hairy girl, and a warty princess as well. 'Talk about ugly.' Blaze said in my head, 'That's pretty low, even for you pal.' I told him as I continued searching for Dally when I found him in a room surrounded by the little frogs, "Dally, you alright?" I asked, "Red, is that you? What happened to you?" he asked, "I'm in my shadow form iop head. The others are coming too." I said then I heard the door opening, "Keep your mouth shut." I said as I disappeared and went to find the others. When I did I noticed that Ruel lost his towel from his lower half and my eyes started to burn, 'OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT?' Blaze said since he could also see what I can see. 'I don't know and I don't want too.' I told him as I made contact with Yugo using my telepathy. 'Yugo, Dally is right below us and also make sure to remind me to give Ruel a beat down after all of this.' I told him as I then returned to the lower level and watched as the warty princess tried to give Dally some water.

Dally's POV:
"Get away from me you, ugly, warty... Oh I'm going to be sick." I said, "Oh, it wasn't too long ago that I was a beautiful princess." Enka said and held my mouth then the door slammed open and the trool came in, "What do you think you're doing in here?" she asked, "I was just giving him some water." Enka said, "Do you take me for a Minotoro? We've had enough trouble keeping those cursed princesses off our prince. And now you're down here trying to sneak a kiss on the sly! By the way, she probably left out one little detail. If the kiss isn't heartfelt then you'll be turned into a prancing chimera." Lela said, "What? All these prancing chimera are..." I said and all of these prancing chimeras nodded their heads and I screamed. "Help! I'm too handsome to be turned into a toad!" I shouted.

Yugo's POV:
Once I got to where Red said Dally was I opened the door enough so I could get inside and I saw Dally and the warty princess. "Get away from me you, ugly, warty... Oh I'm going to be sick." Dally said as he almost threw up, "Oh, it wasn't too long ago that I was a beautiful princess." Enka said and held his mouth then the door slammed open and the trool came in, "What do you think you're doing in here?" she asked, "I was just giving him some water." Enka said, "Do you take me for a Minotoro? We've had enough trouble keeping those cursed princesses off our prince. And now you're down here trying to sneak a kiss on the sly! By the way, she probably left out one little detail. If the kiss isn't heartfelt then you'll be turned into a prancing chimera." Lela said, "What? All these prancing chimera are..." Dally said and all of these prancing chimeras nodded their heads and he screamed. "HELP! I'M TOO HANDSOME TO BE TURNED INTO A TOAD!" Dally shouted. "I've got to warn the others." I said as I started to head back to the others, but that's when another princess started to shout, "SISTERS THERE'S AN INTRUDER IN THE TOWER! SISTERS, SISTERS!" she yelled and I opened a portal to get back to where I was and I made sure to smile when the giant looked back, "Wait, did the little one shrink in the wash." Lela said, I just waved and when they were gone I told the others about what I found out. "Ahem, we've decided to trust you. We've found a knight and are willing to share the kiss to break the curse. But in order to decide who gets to kiss the iop first we are going to put on a beauty pageant." Enka said and we talked it over and agreed to it.