T'Challa nods his head. "I have a feeling Okoye has a job for you in mind. But today is not about that, today is a day to have fun." He says, leading us towards Shuri and her new ship.

Shuri turns her attention away from her jet and back to us, smiling specifically at me. "I know just what we are going to do today."

T'Challa shakes his head at his sister. "Nothing too crazy, remember we have to be back by tonight."

"Don't worry, the crazy stuff will wait until she comes and visits me alone while I work here."

T'Challa rolls his eyes, pressing his bracelet and watching the stairs come down to the ground. We all climb inside, letting Shuri take the pilot seat. T'Challa sits in the back with me. I whisper to him: "I think we created a monster."

He chuckles. "I look forward to hearing about your adventures with her alone in California."

Shuri turns her head over her shoulder and glares at us, lifting us off the ground, kicking off a day away from the chaos.

-

The first place Shuri takes us is the ocean. I remember going to the Binz Beach in Rügen; the biggest of the islands off of Germany. I remember how beautiful it was, how Papa used to pick me up in his arms and spin me around while the waves crashed into us.

There used to be a picture in our living room of all four of us at the beach. As soon as I think of the picture I grow sad, remembering that any picture or belonging of my family's is probably thrown out or in some storage unit god knows where.

I try not to think of it though, I try to enjoy this moment with my friends. The beach was breathtakingly beautiful, and as the water touched my toes and the salty sea air hit my face, I felt overwhelmed. I couldn't believe I was here, able to enjoy something like this. I never thought I would get the chance to again after HYDRA.

We hadn't brought swim suits, so we didn't stay long. Shuri joked that I should turn into a shark and freak people out, but I decided against that.

Next, the two siblings took me to the mall, which I was very enthusiastic to go to. T'Challa was just as engaged during this part of the day as Shuri, because they both realized I hadn't been shopping in sixteen years.

The first few stores we went to I didn't find anything I liked, especially a store called Forever XXI which I thought had the tackiest clothes I've ever seen. I found two nice pairs of jeans at Aeropostale, and at a store called American Eagle I found two dresses with flower patterns I really liked. At a really odd store called Hot Topic I found a shirt for Alex: a Prince shirt that had the words 'Purple Rain' written across it, with his face below it at one of his concerts.

Also at the mall, I went into the bookstore and fulfilled my promise to myself and bought all seven Harry Potter books. I swear I am going to read all of them. Before we left, T'Challa and Shuri bought us delicious pretzels from a place called Auntie Anne's. Their cinnamon pretzels are some of the best things I've ever tasted.

Next they took me to Hollywood, which was a dream come true for me. Having grown up loving the golden age of Hollywood, being able to be in the place that created stars such as Marilyn Monroe, Bing Crosby, and of course Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, made me nearly cry.

Hollywood today is rather different from Hollywood back then, especially some of the weird people that roam the streets. The walk of fame was a sight to see. I found Fred Astaire's star, and it broke my heart to have to explain to Shuri who that was because she had no clue. Neither did T'Challa. I found Laurence Olivier and Marilyn Monroe's as well. I would have looked for each old Hollywood star if Shuri and T'Challa hadn't pulled me away.