"This is my brother; Aaron Ridley."

I don't question why she's lying to him about this, especially since Shuri said he is a CIA agent. So I give the man a forced smile.

Ross keeps his attention on my sister as he asks: "How long ago was Korea?"

"Yesterday." Soroya replies.

"I don't think so. Bullet wounds don't just magically heal overnight."

Shuri turns to the man, smiling to herself. "They do here. But not by magic, by technology," Ross begins to look around, making Shuri give him a warning look. "Don't touch anything. My brother will return soon."

Ross walks up to the window, having the same wonder and fascination on his face we did when we saw Wakanda for the first time. He points to the trains that fly by. "These train things, that's magnetic levitation right?"

"Obviously."

"Obviously, but I've never seen it this efficient...the light panels what are they?"

Shuri seems to like when people ask her about her work, because she sounds very enthusiastic. "Sonic stabilizers."

"Sonic what?"

Shuri walks past us and towards Ross. "In it's raw form, vibranium is too dangerous to be transported at that speed, so I developed a way to temporarily deactivate it."

Ross turns back to her. "There's vibranium on those trains?"

"There's vibranium all around us...that's how I healed you." She says, really enjoying explaining this to someone. She walks back over towards us and I notice her bracelet is beeping.

Soroya walks closer to Shuri as the image of the General appears. "Where is T'Challa? His Kimoyo Beads have been switched off." Okoye asks.

"We are not joined at the hip Okoye—"

"We haven't seen him since he left to talk to Zuri. What's the matter?" Soroya asks, concern etching her tone.

"A man showed up at the border who claims to have killed Klaue."

Shuri and Soroya glance at each other. "What?" They ask simultaneously. I just stand there confused.

"W'Kabi is transporting him as we speak, to the palace. We need to find your brother!"

Shuri walks over to a screen, where an image of a man comes up. Shuri looks at it in shock. "An outsider?"

"No. A Wakandan."

Ross comes over to us, shaking his head. "He's not Wakandan. He's one of ours."

"He's right," Soroya says. I don't expect her to say what she says next. "I recognize him. He goes by Killmonger."

Ross turns to my sister. "You recognize him? The only way you would know him is either if you were in the CIA...which is doubtful. If you lived in the Middle East you'd know him or...or if you were ordered to kill him. You're not an American so there's no way you would have fought by his side. Who are you?"